Ingredients for Cooking Salad with Cooked Sausage
- Doctor's sausage 300 grams
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Pickled cucumbers 1 piece
- Purified water 200 milliliters
Dressing and decoration:
- Mustard to taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 6% tablespoon 2/3 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste and desire
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Onions, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a teapot, a stove, a colander, a deep plate - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, plastic wrap, a refrigerator, a salad bowl or a plate.
Cooking salad with boiled sausage:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, pour the right amount of purified water into the kettle and bring it to a boil over high heat. Then remove the peel from the onion and thoroughly rinse it with parsley. We put the greens aside, and chop the vegetable on a cutting board with thin half rings or quarters and send to a deep plate.
After a while, pour it with boiling water from the kettle and let it stand 2-3 minutes. After that, we discard the onion in a colander, leave it in this form for several minutes, so that the excess liquid is left in the glass, transfer to a clean dish and forget about this ingredient until it is used, during which time the vegetable will completely cool.
Next, we put on the table top the remaining products that will be used to make the salad. Then we remove the food coating from the doctor’s sausage, and remove the paraffin crust from the hard cheese.
Using a key for canned food, open a jar of cucumbers, take out one of your favorite and dry it with paper towels. Then, in turn, put everything on a clean cutting board and shred with straws of arbitrary length, up to 7-8 millimeters thick.
We send all the slices together with scalded onions into a deep bowl and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.
Pour the required amount of 6% vinegar into a small bowl and pour sugar into it, beat them with a whisk until the grains are completely dissolved, add olive oil, mustard, salt to taste, ground black pepper and shake again until a homogeneous consistency.
Step 3: bring the salad to full readiness.
Now we pour the chopped products with the resulting dressing, mix everything to a homogeneous consistency, tighten the bowl with plastic wrap and send to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
After the required time has passed, put the finished dish in a salad bowl or distribute it in portions on plates, decorate the German culinary masterpiece with greens if desired and serve it to the table.
Step 4: serve the salad with boiled sausage.
Salad with cooked sausage is served chilled, it turns out to be very satisfying, with a pleasant aroma and a brackish-spicy flavor, which gives a slight sourness. Serve this miracle in a salad bowl or in portions on plates as a snack or a second main dish. Very often it is supplemented with a side dish of fresh or baked vegetables and fresh homemade bread. Enjoy delicious and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often in this salad, in addition to onions, put fresh green;
- For refueling, you can use grain or ordinary mustard;
- an excellent substitute for olive oil - ordinary sunflower, and parsley - any other greens: dill, cilantro, green onions, basil;
- sometimes other spices are put in the dressing: paprika, dried lemongrass, rosemary, allspice and garlic granules, and finely chopped fresh tomatoes and salad pepper are added to the set of products.