It is a delicious salad, easy to prepare! ..with "crisis" ingredients ..what I had around the house ....: D
It is good and fasting!
- 2 cans of tuna in oil or own juice
- 1 canned corn
- 2 pieces pickled cucumbers
- fasting shaorma mayonnaise (I got it from unicarm)
- salt pepper
- 2 slices of toast - croutons
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tuna salad with croutons:
Drain the tuna, and cut into pieces
Corn also drains from the juice
Cut the cucumbers into small pieces
Mix everything, add mayonnaise, salt and pepper and croutons.
you can also use homemade mayonnaise
Greek salad with croutons
I remembered the salads from Greece. The best tomato salad, Greek salad. Simple, but still full of flavor. I don't know how the Greeks manage to get the best out of these ingredients. Maybe the quality of the vegetables, the indispensable olive oil that floods the salad and the specific spice, oregano. I think they all contribute equally.
What Greek salad contains:
- Red onion
- olive oil
- salt and oregano
- feta cheese
Put all the ingredients in the bowl, obviously cut and cleaned, and all you have to do is enjoy a fresh salad.
Greek salad with croutons
Today I improvised a little. I was inspired by Prajjiturela and her tomato salad with bread, panzanella. So I added some croutons to my Greek salad. And feta cheese was actually sheep's milk cheese.
The toast absorbed all the vegetable juice and olive oil. Yummy!
Tone iceberg lettuce
For today's lunch, I prepared a light and quick salad.
It is only a good choice for hot summer days.
* Can be served with toast or croutons.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
1 iceberg lettuce
1 can of tuna in its own juice
2 hard boiled eggs
2 hands of green or black olives (without seeds)
2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cut the salad in half, then cut into thin strips according to preference. Put in a bowl.
2. Hard-boiled eggs are peeled and cut into rounds or quarters.
3. Drain the canned tuna well and place on top of the other ingredients together with the olives.
4. In a small bowl put lemon juice, then salt and pepper and pour the olive oil, stirring slowly. Pour over salad.
10 international salad recipes loved by Romanians & # 8211 PHOTO
Salads have become over time some of the most versatile and healthy dishes, and the warm season is best to eat them, thanks to the wide variety of fresh vegetables that provide their basic ingredients.
According to foodpanda, the largest food ordering platform in Romania, in the top of the most ordered salads by users in the last year are Caesar salad, Greek salad, tuna salad, followed by tabbouleh salad and Mediterranean salad.
10 salad recipes from around the world that quickly entered the preferences of gourmets in Romania
1. Caesar salad is certainly one of the most famous dishes in the world, whose simple ingredients: lettuce, chicken breast, tomatoes, croutons, parmesan and Caesar dressing, fascinates the public even today. Although many are tempted to associate his name with that of the Roman emperor, it seems that it bears the name of the one who invented it in his restaurant in Mexico, Caesar Cardini, an American of Italian origin. You can order it from the l`Ladrino restaurant in Bucharest.
2.Originally from Nice, France, Nicoise salad preserves the Mediterranean specificity of the place where it was created, combining fresh vegetables as well asmixed alata, tomatoes, green beans, red onions and olives with fish - tuna and anchovies - and boiled egg. If you are from Brașov, you can enjoy it at the Crouton restaurant.
3. Specific to Lebanese cuisine, Tabbouleh salad is the perfect choice for a hot summer day, thanks to its ingredients: plenty of parsley, tomatoes, lemon, mint, onion, crushed wheat and olive oil. You can serve it as a snack, but also as a side dish from the Karamna restaurant in Bucharest.
4. Salad Cobb is one of the most famous American salads, which brings together a delicious mix of ingredients such as fried bacon, chicken, avocado, salad, boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, gorgonzola and valerian. It is said that her recipe was invented in the 1930s in Hollywood, in the Brown Derby restaurant. You can order it with confidence from the Grande restaurant in Cluj.
5. Another salad recipe in American cuisine is Waldorf salad which seems to have been created at the end of the 19th century in New York, by chef Oscar Tschirky, at the Waldorf Hotel, on the occasion of a ball. Currently, there are several versions of the Waldorf salad recipe, but you can try the one of the Trattoria Planet restaurant in Bucharest, with chicken breast, salad mix, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, yogurt, walnut, honey and raisins.
6. Salad Ezme is a dish specific to Turkish cuisine prepared with fresh tomatoes, onions and parsley, finely chopped, a process that further enhances its aroma. By the way, ezme means crushed in Turkish. You can serve it both simple and as a main course with a stick, from the Bosfor restaurant in Constanța.
7. With few but very tasty ingredients, Caprese salad is a star dish of Italian cuisine, borrowing the name of the island where it was invented, Capri. Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, oregano and olive oil are the ingredients that make up the salad, giving it that Mediterranean flavor. If you are from Pitesti, you can order it from the Garden Pub restaurant.
8. With a rather mysterious history, beef salad it is a dish loved by generations. It was invented by the Belgian chef Lucien Olivier, who in the second half of the 19th century was in the position of chef of the Hermitage Hotel in Moscow. It seems that the original recipe contained a refined selection of ingredients such as game, caviar, crabs or quails, but he never revealed it. You can order the famous salad, but with the ingredients we know today: beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, donuts and cucumbers in vinegar and mayonnaise from the La Mama Ateneu restaurant in Bucharest.
9. Greek salad definitely keeps the taste of summer best thanks to the mixture of fresh vegetables - tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions - with feta cheese and kalamon olives. You can order the simple and delicious recipe from the Souvlaki Bar restaurant in Constanța.
10.Also known as Shopska salad, Bulgarian salad is quite similar to the Greek in terms of vegetables, but is characterized by the addition of pressed ham and hard-boiled egg. You can try it at the Casa David restaurant in Timișoara.
Tuna and corn salad with bechamel sauce
Ania discovered corn kernels this summer and she really likes it. He eats them directly from the cocoon or detached from it by his mother.
One of my favorite appetizers is tuna, corn and mayonnaise salad.
Combining this two pieces of information, I made a dandelion salad to suit her needs, replacing mayonnaise with a bechamel sauce.
-2-3 tablespoons canned corn
-1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
While I was cooking the pasta, I took care of the bechamel sauce. I melted the butter in a pan, added the crushed garlic and flour, mixed until smooth and then gradually added the milk. I seasoned with salt and pepper and then added the grated Parmesan cheese to the sauce. I put the sauce and pasta aside to cool.
I mixed the tuna and canned corn kernels, pasta, bechamel sauce, a little lemon juice and seasoned with salt and pepper.
To have a crunchy texture, I fried some bread croutons with olive oil, Himalayan salt and baked basil.
Although the tendency of the dandelion was to start a hunt for corn on the cob, it was also satisfied with the taste of the salad as a whole, so we will insist with this recipe.
Diet recipes & ndash Tomato soup with baked garlic and croutons
Tomato soup with baked garlic and croutons & ndash Ingredients
a handful of finely chopped fresh basil leaves
-300-400 gr for dry acircine, cut into pieces
Tomato soup with baked garlic and croutons & ndash Preparation
Preheat the oven to 190 C. The garlic clove should be wrapped in aluminum foil and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes before the inside softens. Take it out of the oven and take out its core in a plate. Then put the bread on a tray and put it in the oven until it browns. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the flour. Heat it for 1 minute without burning it, then add the tomato juice and stir continuously.
Thus, the soup will thicken. Add sea salt, chopped basil leaves, garlic cap & acircna and sugar and mix well. Bring the soup to a boil and then remove from the heat. The soup is served hot with basil on top and baked croutons.
Tuna and avocado salad
We start with eggs, which we boil in salted water. From the moment the water starts to boil, let the eggs boil for 15 minutes, to make sure they are very well cooked. Then let them cool in cold water until we prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Drain the canned tuna very well. We clean the avocado and cut it into cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Then we clean the eggs and cut them into cubes.
Mix all the ingredients, add Greek yogurt and lemon juice to taste.
It is a delicious salad, so easy to adapt to your tastes! You can also add diced boiled potatoes, boiled carrots or grated potatoes, peas, corn. Good appetite!
Tuna and avocado salad is & ldquoo mouth of fresh air & rdquo after the heavy holiday food. Even if it is a very consistent and filling salad, it is very healthy and perfect as breakfast, the package at the office or for lunch. Tuna salad with avocado can be served with toast, as a filling for an omelette, with croutons or crackers.
Avocado is very rich in essential acids, fiber, vitamin E, B vitamin complex and even twice as much potassium than bananas! Tuna is rich in the complex of B vitamins, Vitamin D, protein, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and, most importantly, is very rich in healthy Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats. And the egg? It is rich in protein and an ingredient that goes great in this salad!
Summer salad recipes. Why they are the best option
Salads are tasty, refreshing, moisturizing, satiating but contain moderate amounts of calories. They contain a lot of fiber, vitamins, mineral salts and little fat.
The effort to prepare summer salad recipes is small and, last but not least, they are practical, especially at the beach. They can be transported in closed packages in a refrigerated bag with cooled cooling pills inside. It is preferable that the dressing be added before eating. We can prepare and transport it in a jar with an airtight lid.
Dressing should be added before eating if you prepare the salad to eat at the beach or at a picnic. Photo: Shutterstock
Salad with TUNA, PARSLEY and RODIE - rich in vitamin C.
This tuna salad is completely unique, thanks to the other ingredients that add more flavor, color and texture.
Contains plenty of parsley & # 8211 a rich vegetable C vitaminas well as pomegranate seeds, which is endowed with properties inflammatory and anticancer strong.
Consumption of this fruit has also been associated with lowering blood pressure, combat arthritis and joint pain, improvement memorial, prevention bacterial and fungal infections. Pomegranate is rich in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid and potassium.
Tuna salad with parsley and pomegranate & # 8211 recipe
From these quantities results two portions of salad. Double the ingredients for a multi-person salad.
• 1 can of tuna
• 4 bundles of parsley
• 1 pomegranate
• 5-6 cherry tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons of seeds
• 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
• ½ lemon
• 2 Lebanese sticks
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• salt and pepper to taste
• optional: fresh mint or basil leaves
Lebanese glues can be found in many shops and supermarkets, in the district with bakery products.
Cut the glues into triangles and place them in an oven tray. Grease them with a sauce obtained from 2 tablespoons of oil and cumin seeds.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 200 degrees Celsius and leave them for about 10 minutes. It should be slightly crispy.
Until the sticks are browned, prepare the salad ingredients.
Drain the tuna oil or juice and place in a bowl. If it is whole, you can grind it a little with a fork.
Wash the parsley and chop finely. Add it over the tuna together with the washed and diced tomatoes. Add pomegranate seeds and sunflower seeds.
Mix the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the freshly squeezed lemon juice, a little salt and a little pepper.
Pour the resulting dressing over the salad and mix gently. Sprinkle a few chopped mint or basil leaves at the end, if you have them.
Serve the salad with the sticks taken out of the oven. If you don't have glues, you can eat the salad with regular bread or croutons.
1. Healthline, 12 Health Benefits of Pomegranate: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-benefits-of-pomegranate
2. Mazilique, 4 TUNA SALAD IDEAS: http://mazilique.ro/2017/07/4-idei-de-salata-cu-ton/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Salad recipe with tuna fillets and boiled eggs
So tasty and filling this salad recipe with tuna fillets and boiled eggs, that it can be served at any main meal of the day, without the need for anything else.
Lettuce with tuna fillets and boiled eggs
The recipe for lettuce with tuna fillets and boiled eggs can be prepared, usually after the Easter holidays, or Ascension, as we have boiled eggs, but it is not necessarily a rule. We can prepare it any day, we can even assemble it in a jar, for the package at work.
What we need for Salad recipe with tuna fillets and boiled eggs:
- 1 bouquet of lettuce
- 350 gr tuna fillets & icircn olive oil
- 2-3 boiled eggs
- 50 gr olives
- 1 red onion
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr sweet corn
- For dressing:
- tuna olive oil
- lemon & acircie juice
- salt and pepper
How to prepare Green salad recipe with tuna fillets and boiled eggs
We carefully drain the tuna fillet from the can. We do not throw away the oil, because we will use it for dressing.
Chop the julienned onion, or rounds, cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters, and cut the boiled eggs into quarters.
We wash the lettuce leaves, dry them and cut them into fringes.
Drain the sweet corn from the liquid and remove the sugar from the olives.
When all these operations are performed, we mix the ingredients in the salad bowl.
For dressing, mix, to taste, tuna fillet oil with lemon & acircie juice, salt and pepper.
With this dressing we stop the salad ingredients.
The salad can be served plain, or with croutons of p & acircine, flavored with a little garlic.
This site is created and managed by Digital Antena Group. All rights reserved.