The sugar is caramelized. Set aside and pour the whipping cream (watch out for steam!) Put it back on the fire and stir continuously until the caramel melts and the composition begins to thicken, then add the butter. Stirring constantly, boil until the caramel reaches the desired consistency. Remove from the heat, add the roasted walnut kernels, peeled and broken into pieces by hand.
Cut the wafer sheet into 2. Pour the warm caramel on a piece of wafer, level and cover with the other piece of wafer. Let it cool.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar and mix until you get a hard foam like meringue. Pour the oil over the yolks and mix. Pour over the egg white foam and mix gently. Flour mixed with baking powder, lightly incorporate it into the composition, mixing with a spatula with movements from bottom to top.
Pour the composition into a tray (the one on the stove) lined with baking paper and put in the oven over medium heat, until lightly browned on top. Remove to a grill and leave to cool, then cut into 2 sheets, the size of a wafer sheet.
We melt the broken chocolate pieces over low heat together with the whipped cream. When it reaches the boiling point, set it aside and mix well. Refrigerate until well cooled and hardened. Mix the cream until it becomes firm and fluffy. At the end we flavored with 1 tablespoon of whiskey.
Pour half of the chocolate cream over the pandispan sheet, put the caramel sheets, the other half of the chocolate cream and cover with the second pandispan sheet.
Let cool until it hardens, then portion as desired.
Cheesecake cake with chocolate and salted caramel
For cheesecake: 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Use a large, high-walled grill pan and place in the oven on the bottom row to heat. 2. Prepare the round tray and wrap the bottom (on the outside) with a double layer of aluminum foil. Spray cooking spray and spread baking paper on the bottom of the tray (inside). Meanwhile, boil a kettle of water for later use. 3. Beat the cream cheese with the granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until it is creamy. Add salt, eggs, one by one beating well after each. 4. Add liquid cream, sour cream and vanilla. Pour the mixture into a round tray with edges of about 20 cm ready. Place the tray with the mixture in the heated grill pan in the middle of it. Slowly pour the boiled water into the grill pan until the water exceeds the cake pan by 2-3 cm. 5. Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for another 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. 6. When it has cooled, transfer the round worktop to the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. I put it in the freezer for 2 hours. ** If you use it for the first 24 hours, you can put it in the fridge.
For the cake top: 1. Prepare the chocolate cakes (tops) following the instructions on the packages for a round tray with a wall height of about 20 cm. Or, as I did, prepare 2 homemade dark chocolate tops, according to a simple recipe.
For the icing: 1. Beat the butter in a large bowl for 2-3 minutes, until fluffy. Add the caramel sauce, powdered sugar, milk and salt. 2. Beat for another 4-5 minutes until fine and creamy.
For assembly: 1. On a cake plate, place the first layer of chocolate and over a row of cheesecake (cheese mixture). Then, place the other chocolate top and spread the caramel icing over the fish, including the edges. 2. Refrigerate until the chocolate is ready.
For the garnish: 1. In a heat-resistant bowl, combine dark chocolate with greasy cream. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Then mix for a few seconds until the mixture is fine. Allow to cool slightly. 2. After it has cooled, spread it over the cold cake in the fridge. Zigzag the last 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce and sprinkle a little salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chocolate and caramel cake
The & quotCiocofino & quot; cake, a delicious combination of caramel and chocolate! If you want to make a sweet surprise to people. Crushed biscuits, chocolate, caramel and hazelnuts. Icing: put the pieces of dark chocolate together with the butter and liquid cream in a bowl over low heat. Mix until a homogeneous cream is obtained. Assemble the cake with plain sponge cake and cocoa, and between the layers put a chocolate sauce with milk and hazelnuts and caramel sauce. List of the best 86 recipes, including Chocomuffins with Ginger and Caramel Glaze, Egg White Cake with Cocoa, Chocolate and Caramel Glaze. I've made caramel cake many times in the last few years, but I've never had it. I love caramel ice cream, caramel chocolate and just about everything in it. Cheesecake with caramel and chocolate.
A resolution this year was the introduction of recipes for children on the blog. When you want to pamper yourself, this chocolate and caramel tart is the perfect dessert. Salty caramel is the perfect partner for the chocolate lady that everyone loves. Mix flour with ground walnuts and baking powder and incorporate.
Super recipe Cake with caramel cream A super fine cake.
Chocolate And Caramel Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. Grease 2 cake trays and line with baking paper.
2. Put the chocolate and liqueur in a heat-resistant bowl, placed over the pot of boiling water and leave until it melts. Remove from the heat and mix gently.
3. Meanwhile, beat the butter cream and sugar until it acquires a pale color and a creamy texture. Gradually add eggs and a little flour so that it does not clot. Sift the remaining flour, add the almonds and melted chocolate and mix gently until incorporated. Divide evenly between the trays, leveling the surfaces. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until they grow and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in trays, then remove and allow to cool completely.
4. To make the filling, beat the cream until rigid peaks form. Place a countertop on a plate and spread the caramel cream on top, then add the prepared cream. Add the second worktop. Allow to cool for about 40 minutes. Powder with sugar and decorate with chocolate eggs and mint leaves. Cut and serve.
Chocolate and caramel cake
Top :, 125 gr flour, 30 gr cocoa, 150 gr sugar, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 50 ml oil, 100 ml yogurt, 75 ml coffee,, For caramel :, 250 ml condensed milk, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon starch or flour,, For chocolate cream :, 200 gr dark chocolate, 200 ml whipped cream, 3 sheets of gelatin (5 gr), 50 ml cold water
Difficulty: Average | Time: 30 min
Flavor in dishes
I invite you to try an absolutely delicious cake. I didn't think I liked it that much. The combination of a slightly bitter top (because I used a little sugar and extra black cocoa) and sweet cream is perfect.
-for the countertop:
150 g sugar
190 g flour
1 sachet of baking powder
55 g extra black cocoa
150 ml of milk
100 ml oil
100 g butter with 80% fat
1 pinch of salt
250 g mascarpone
250 g whipped cream
150 g caramel (caramelized condensed milk)
Method of preparation:
Separate the eggs. The yolks are mixed with salt, 1/2 of the total amount of ground sugar until they increase in volume and a dense, light cream is obtained. First add the oil, the vanilla essence, then the melted and cooled butter, in a thin thread, while mixing slowly, until it is completely incorporated in the yolk cream.
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa over the yolk cream and mix well.
Add the milk and mix with the mixer on low speed.
Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon. After homogenization, divide the composition evenly in 2 trays lined with baking paper, level and bake for 25-30 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius (if you have the ventilation function in the oven, you can bake both sheets at once, if not, bake one at a time) until it passes the toothpick test. Allow to cool completely on a grill.
Mascarpone cheese is homogenized with caramel.
Separately, beat the whipped cream until it hardens well (be careful, the whipped cream must be very cold, otherwise it will not beat). Add over the mixture of mascarpone and caramel cream and mix for 20 seconds, then mix with a spatula. (only vertically, lifting the composition from the bottom of the vessel to the surface), to obtain an aerated cream.
Peel off the baking paper from the two worktops and each is divided into two equal parts, cutting them with a knife perpendicular to the longer side. Choose a sheet for the base that is placed inside the used tray. I used an adjustable ring tray on the edge. Place 1/4 of the caramel cream on this countertop and level it, then cover it with the next sheet, press lightly with your palms and repeat the operation until we have exhausted the 4 layers of countertop. Place the rest of the cream on top of the last sheet. Let cool for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
Caramel and chocolate cake
We are fasting, but that does not mean that you no longer enjoy sweets.
But on this occasion you can try different sweets and maybe, if you like, change your eating habits.
Why eat sweets that & # 8220 fall hard on your stomach & # 8221 and do you no good, on the contrary? Try some appetizing sweets, made from natural products and see how tasty they are. In addition, they are a source of nutrients and vitamins for your body.
Don't exaggerate & # 8211, however, there are sweets and a lot of fat!
In life, everything must be done with moderation, including appetite.
For light-colored countertop (base):
- 1 ½ cup of oatmeal (or oatmeal that you grind until you get a fine flour)
- 2-3 medium ripe bananas (depending on how big the bananas are and how strong you want the taste to be)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
For caramel (middle layer):
- 1½ cup of dates left to soak overnight or at least 2-3 hours
- ⅓ cup of almond milk (or other vegetable milk & # 8211 soy, hemp, sesame)
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (found on the plafar)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- a knife tip of sea salt
For the chocolate mousse:
- 1½ well-baked avocado (you can only use 1 well-baked avocado if you want the chocolate flavor to be stronger)
- ½ cocoa cane
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey or other sweetener to taste
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
Put all the ingredients for the base layer in a bowl and mix together. Put the mixture in a blender with an S blade or any other food processor and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
We take a square or rectangular dish and cover it with baking paper on the inside. We put the composition for the base layer and with the help of a spatula we stretch and even out the composition well. Bake in the oven at 175 ° C for about 10 minutes, then let it cool and when it has reached room temperature put it in the freezer while you make the caramel (middle layer).
Caramel & # 8211 Put all the caramel ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Add this composition to the base layer and distribute it evenly with a spatula. We put it back in the freezer until we make the last layer.
Chocolate mousse & # 8211 Mix all the ingredients in a blender and spread over the caramel layer with a spatula. Put in the freezer to harden the whole cake (minimum 2-3 hours)
1. I grabbed the counter first. I beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt. I added the sugar and beat until it melted. I put ground walnuts, unquenched ammonia and sprinkled flour all over the surface. I incorporated it lightly, stirring from the bottom up.
2. I spread the dough in a 30x35 cm tray lined with baking paper. I put the tray in the oven and left it until the top is browned (I think 30-40 minutes). I let it cool.
3. I grated the white chocolate and melted it with six tablespoons of oil. I added the vanilla essence at the end. I spread the chocolate on the cooled countertop and let it harden. You can't add a second cream without the chocolate hardening.
4. I beat the yolks with five tablespoons of sugar. I caramelized another five tablespoons of sugar and put diced margarine. I left it until it melted. I added the yolks, I mixed continuously and at the end I added the ground walnuts. I spread the caramel cream over the hardened white chocolate and let it harden as well.
5. I grated the dark chocolate and melted it with six tablespoons of oil. At the end I put the essence of rum. I spread it over the hardened caramel cream. I let it cool. I only left her for two hours because my family couldn't wait.
The chocolate and caramel cake is absolutely delicious, but also a calorie bomb as I like to say.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Mariana's Recipes.