Ingredients for making caramel coffee in Turk
- Granulated Sugar 20 grams
- Cinnamon in sticks 1 piece
- Ground coffee 10 grams
- Purified water 200 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Sugar, Coffee
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Turk (copper), Teaspoon, Stove, Kettle, Coffee cup and saucer - 2 pieces, Teaspoon - 2 pieces
Making caramel coffee in Turk:
Step 1: prepare the water.
First of all, we pour purified water into the kettle, put it on a strong fire and bring the liquid to a boil.
Step 2: prepare the sugar.
Then pour sugar into the turk and put it on medium heat.
We wait until the sugar grains melt. Periodically stir their teaspoon keeping it burningotherwise the drink will turn out with a bitter aftertaste!
Step 3: aromatize the water.
As soon as the sugar becomes liquid and acquires a delicate golden caramel color, pour 200 milliliters of hot water from the kettle into the Turk, put a cinnamon stick there and reuse bring the liquid to a boil.
Step 4: bring the drink to full readiness.
When the water boils again, remove cinnamon from it and pour the right amount of natural ground coffee into the Turk. Fast mix all to homogeneity, take off from fire and spill cups - coffee is ready!
Step 5: serve caramel coffee in Turk.
Caramel coffee in Turk is served immediately after hot cooking. It is poured into small cups and served on saucers along with teaspoons, and a sugar bowl or any sweets are placed next to it. Such a drink will bring pleasure at any time of the day. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if you do not like black coffee, make it with milk, simply replacing this product with water;
- the amount of sugar and cinnamon can be adjusted to taste;
- sometimes in Turku, in addition to cinnamon, they add one bud of dried nails or replace these ingredients with vanilla sugar or its liquid extract;
- The best Turk for brewing coffee is copper, it is durable, unpretentious in use, has a thick bottom, due to which the drink warms up well, maintains temperature and does not cool for a long time.