Ingredients for Making Green Salad with Goat Cheese
- Corn salad 75 grams
- Frize salad (endive, escariol) 25 grams
- Iceberg Salad 25 grams
- Radicchio salad 25 grams
- Goat cheese (fresh) 200 grams
- Sesame oil 20 milliliters
- Lime honey 10 milliliters
- Lemon 1/2 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Salad, Lemon, Cheese, Honey
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Kitchen scale, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Glass, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Bowl, Manual juicer, Salad bowl, Wooden kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, Plate
Making green salad with goat cheese:
Step 1: prepare greens and cheese.
First of all, using a sharp kitchen knife, cut off the roots of all the salads specified in the recipe. Then we wash them under a stream of cold running water and shake over the sink from excess liquid. Then remove the leaves from the stalks of lettuce and put them in a deep bowl.
There we also send the leaves of three more types of salad - iceberg, radicio and frieze. They can be torn with clean hands into smaller pieces or chopped with a knife if desired. We mix all the greens with two wooden kitchen shovels until a homogeneous consistency and proceed to the preparation of the cheese.
We remove the packaging from it, put it on a cutting board and cut the dairy product with rings, half rings, cubes, or as you like with a clean knife.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.
Now we take a glass and pour sesame oil into it, using a manual juicer, squeeze out the juice from half a lemon there, put a little salt, black pepper and honey. Shake everything with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency - the filling is ready!
Step 3: bring the salad to full readiness.
Next, put all the greens in a deep salad bowl, add goat cheese to it, mix everything very carefully until smooth, lay the finished salad on plates, pour it with fragrant dressing and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve a green salad with goat cheese.
Green salad with goat cheese is served immediately after cooking at room temperature. It is served in portions in plates, pre-watering with honey and lemon dressing. This dish is ideal for dinner, when you want something light, aromatic and tasty. Enjoy healthy and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- lettuce leaves can be selected according to your own taste;
- A good, but not perfect substitute for goat cheese - Feta, Philadelphia, Mascarpone, Adygea or Brynza;
- you can add a little dried and ground herbs to the salad dressing, for example, parsley, dill, oregano, allspice, sage, sumac, lemongrass, fenugreek leaves and many others.