Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE RECIPE Homemade butter:
Put the cream in a bowl, beat with a pear-shaped target until small butter particles appear mixed with whey. Continue with the whisk until the whey is chosen, drain and then mix with a wooden spoon until it becomes a compact table without whey. It's getting cold.
The whole operation should not take more than 30 minutes, but here it also depends on the amount of cream used and the degree of fermentation.
Do not use sour cream because the taste of the butter will be the same.
Habitat and distribution
Unlike some marine mammals, such as whales that would die if they were on land for too long, sea otters can climb ashore to rest, enlarge or breastfeed. However, & # 238and spend most, if not all, of your life in water. Sea otters even give birth to water.
Although there is only one species of sea otter, there are three subspecies:
- Sea otter from northern Russia (Enhyrda lutris lutris), which inhabits the Kuril Islands, the Kamchatka Peninsula and the Commander Islands off Russia,
- Northern Glass (Enhyrda lutris kenyoni), who lives in the Aleutian Islands off Alaska, Washington State, and
- Southern Glass (Enhyrda lutris nereis), who lives in Southern California.
Soak the dough in butter and get a sensational homemade bread! Bread from Serbia - elephant's ear!
The recipe for good-looking, fluffy and very tasty bread. It runs very simple!
-15 gr of fresh yeast
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Transfer the flour to a bowl, make a hole and pour the hot milk. Add sugar and grind the yeast. Mix and leave the composition for 10 minutes, during which time the yeast will activate.
2. On the edge of the bowl, add salt and oil.
3. Knead a soft, sticky dough (you can grease your hands extra with oil). Cover the bowl and put the dough in a warm place for at least 1 hour
Advice. If you have a bread machine, then add all the ingredients and knead, setting the "Dough" regime.
4. Transfer the dough to the work surface, work it well and divide it into 10 equal pieces (you can use a kitchen scale for accuracy), which you round.
5. Cover the dough balls with cling film and let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
6. Grease the worktop with a little melted butter, shape the glues with a diameter of 10-12 cm, pass them through the butter on both sides and place them in the baking dish, forming a flower. Cover the form with foil and let the dough rest for another 20 minutes on the kitchen table.
7. Grease the bread with beaten egg yolk with a little milk, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in the preheated oven to 200 ° C for about 20 minutes.
The house will be filled with the amazing aroma of fresh bread! Break a very fluffy, soft and tasty bread petal for each one!
Homemade Butter and Rosemary Butter
Today has been a very busy day for me. I decided to make some flavored butter for the bread rolls prepared for a vegetable burger. the butter came out but not the burger.
I made two variants, each variant having a different beating mode. For simple butter I used a small electric chopper that works on the principle of the food processor and for salted and flavored butter I used the hand mixer.
From the quantity of 150 ml of whipped cream milk I got 65 gr of simple butter and from 300 ml of milk I got 175 gr of flavored butter
So at the electric food processor, I put 150 ml of milk inside and turned on the appliance. After about 3 minutes the volume doubled, the whipped cream was made. I continued to let the appliance run, the whipped cream began to fall, to become coarse and in the end the whey butter (small pieces) was chosen. I turned off the machine, strained the butter through the gauze, squeezed a little gauze to remove the excess whey, put the composition in a small bowl.
With the help of a knife with a wide blade (spatula) I spread the butter on the wall of the bowl to remove any traces of whey left. From the pieces of butter that were at the beginning, a compact mass of butter was formed, which I put in a small saucer and refrigerated. I served it with fresh bread and dandelion honey of my own production
The whole process took 10 minutes
You can use any amount of milk you want, you do not have to take into account the given amount
For the aromatic and salty butter I proceeded as follows.
I put the whipped cream in a slightly narrower bowl with higher walls to prevent a possible unpleasant surprise (splashes flying everywhere during the battery) I added salt and dry rosemary in the milk and finely chopped (to taste) and I started beating with the manual mixer. After the first 3 minutes the whipped cream was made, I continued beating, the whipping cream was getting harder and harder, the mixer was pulling quite hard (maximum speed is used) After about 2 minutes I felt that it starts to lose weight, and the composition it became lighter, lighter in volume and thinner. it dropped a lot and started to get a coarse consistency. This is the beginning of butter formation. After another 2-3 minutes, the whey butter was chosen. I strained it through the gauze, squeezed it well, put the butter back in the bowl. I spread it on the walls of the bowl with a spatula until I squeezed all the whey from it, I placed it on a food film, I gave it the shape of a small salami and I put it in the fridge. I ate flavored butter with toast and raw salad.
Cream cheese with butter for cakes and pies
Are we starting to think about the holiday table? It's not long until Easter and, no matter how stressful this period is, no matter how hard it is for us to spend the holidays in the quiet of the house, but far from our loved ones, grandparents, uncles, aunts, it is important to stay positive and we spend these holidays properly.
Maybe this time we won't waste what we used to do every year, maybe we'll have to replace some traditional dishes, maybe we won't buy some desserts anymore and we'll have to make them ourselves at home. .
For some of us, those accustomed to cooking at home, with economy, this is not difficult to do. But for the others, it meant a little effort of imagination and more. Nobody says that we will now have to start learning who knows what cooking techniques, but we will have to adapt to the situation and have the courage to cook something good ourselves.
In this idea, we thought of some simple and easy to make recipes that can be very well prepared by you and sit on a holiday table such as Easter.
see HERE recipes for the festive Easter meal
It's not that easy with the supply, but the ingredients I suggest are not the kind of ingredients you already have in your pantry or refrigerator as usual.
Today I will tell you how to make a cream cheese with butter, delicious and extremely easy to put into practice and tomorrow I will show you what cake I used this tasty cream that my family really appreciated.
If you follow my posts you probably know that I usually avoid butter creams because butter is fatter and more caloric. So most cake and cake creams on the blog are made with mascarpone instead of butter.
But now I did not have mascarpone in the house but I received for testing some products from Koliba including butter with 82% fat. This kind of butter is the one that goes very well in creams for cakes or pies, so I said it's time to try something else, not just my favorite mascarpone creams.
Now that I've made this cream cheese with butter, I can say that, as good as it is, I'm sorry I haven't tried to make this cream any longer. It's excellent! And he passed the little whimsical test! That is, of my son who is in great need. So this will be the cream I will make for the dessert on the Easter table!
But let me tell you how simple and easy it is to do. It only takes a little patience but it doesn't require a lot of work or who knows what execution techniques. I would like to insist on one thing! This cream cheese and butter can NOT be made using less fat butter or a combination of butter and margarine! The butter must be greasy for a fine cream to come out!
Dessert recipes without dairy products
How can you make Kurtos Kalacs at home without special tools? I replaced the sugar with sweetener agave powder, milk powder with soy milk powder (not genetically modified) and classic butter with coconut butter - all. Dough dough with butter, for pie, tarts and pickles - Chef Nicolaie Tomescu Muffin. Not only is it easy to make, but it is also very good. Bring water to a boil, add sugar and margarine. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring.
I like homemade chocolate, but if they aren't really dear to you, you can skip them without it. Today I have prepared a recipe for vegan homemade chocolate without sugar and without milk. In another bowl, mix the powdered milk with cocoa - this will not form lumps! Then gradually pour over them the butter syrup, as much as possible. Well, as long as we are talking about whole milk powder, without any other additives added, all healthy! I mean, free homemade chocolate!
And by the way, at the next Atelier we will make soft homemade caramels, I invite you to make them together. After this time take the pan off the heat, add the butter and stir until it dissolves completely. The benefits of chocolate for the body ○ Recipes for cocoa cream with butter, homemade Nutella, ganache with chocolate, chocolate with mascarpone. Put the chopped cocoa butter in a bowl and melt it in the bath.
Homemade condensed milk and butter caramel recipe. After trying this recipe, I realized that I can make homemade chocolate without sugar and butter, more precisely, that I can get more dark chocolate.
Special homemade cakes: delicious Greta Garbo
This is a very tasty dessert that seems difficult to make at first, but it is not so. Here's what you need to do to make the best homemade cake:
- 550 grams of flour
- 50 ml of sweet milk
- 30 grams of fresh yeast
- 100 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of sm & acircnt & acircnă with 20% fat
- 100 grams of fatty butter (the best is the 82% fat)
- 100 grams of lard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Ingredients for the filling:
- 75 ml of water
- 50 grams of sugar
- 30 grams of cocoa
- 30 grams of butter (optional)
Method of preparation:
- Put the yeast in a bowl with the sugar and lukewarm milk. Chew well until the sugar melts and the yeast dissolves.
- Separately, sift the flour and mix with the salt.
- Mix the egg yolks with the melted butter and lard, sm & acircnt & acircna, vanilla, and at the end gradually add the sifted flour mixed with the salt. You need to get a soft but non-sticky dough.
- Cover the dough bowl with a kitchen towel and leave it like this for about 15 minutes, so that it rises a little.
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the dough on the work surface and divide it into 4 equal pieces, then spread each piece on the work surface sprinkled with flour. Be sure to press it with the machine so that it has the same thickness everywhere and then, tighten it well with a twister so that it fits in the tray.
- Put the piece of dough in the tray, stir it in place with the fork and then grease it with jam and sprinkle a third of the ground walnut mixed with 100 grams of sugar.
- Do the same with the other sheets, placing them on top of each other on the tray. Don't grease the last sheet, just stick it in place.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 15 minutes, then put the tray in the oven for about an hour.
- To see if the cake is ready, do the toothpick test and then take it out of the oven.
- Make the icing like this: boil the water with the sugar until it melts, then add the cocoa powder and butter. Continue to boil until everything is connected.
- Leave it to cool for a few hours or until the next day, and when it has cooled completely, pour the chocolate icing over it. When the icing is hardened, you can serve it.
Ingredients needed to make peanut butter:
- 250 g raw / ripe peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil / grape seeds / sunflower
- a pinch of salt
1. In addition, you will need a food processor. Wash the peanuts and put them in the oven in a tray as wide as possible, for 5-7 minutes.
2. After they cool, put the peanuts in the food processor, along with a tablespoon of honey, a little flavorless oil (by no means olives!) And a pinch of salt.
3. Mix the ingredients for 1-2 minutes, with breaks, during which you clean the walls of the robot. Repeat the mixture 4-5 times, until the peanut butter starts to take shape.
4. Peanut butter is ready when it has exactly the texture of a very creamy paste, easy to spread on bread.
5. Peanut butter can be used exactly like regular butter, spread on bread with a little jam or jam, or you can use it in many desserts.
6. But before you eat it all, keep the homemade peanut butter in a jar with an airtight lid in the fridge. You can keep it for a maximum of one month.
7. Pay attention to the specific smell of ranced, which tells you that the butter can no longer be consumed.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
Clarified butter is 99-100% pure fat, does not contain lactose due to the specific preparation process, so it is also consumed by those who have intolerance to casein and lactose.
The word Ghee comes from Sanskrit and means clarified butter. Ghee is a butter oil, used especially in Indian cuisine. It is obtained by removing & # 8211 by boiling water & # 8211 from solid components and milk from butter.
In Indian cuisine, it is widely used for frying and preparing various foods. The dishes used in Ghee are much tastier. As a form of preservation, Ghee can be stored in closed containers, in cool places, for several months. Do not store in the refrigerator.
According to Ayurveda, Ghee is considered an elixir of life and a means of subsistence. Ghee is easily digestible, helps reduce stomach acid and restore gastric mucus. Another beneficial property of Ghee is that it helps lower cholesterol. Ghee, like aloe, has a healing effect, so it can be used as an ointment to treat skin lesions.
From a religious point of view, Ghee is used as an oil in religious rituals dedicated to the gods, at weddings and funerals. There is also a hymn of Geha.
Unsalted butter (the quantity is up to everyone).
Method of preparation:
Cut the butter into pieces and put it in a pan on the fire, over a low flame.
The butter begins to melt. Careful! We do not mix at all in it, we must not disturb the layers that form.
After a few minutes of simmering, foam begins to appear on the surface.
We remove the foam with a foamer without disturbing, by mixing the layers.
Let it boil for about 15 minutes, until the oil begins to clear and two separate layers begin to stand out, the oil layer and a solid layer that settles on the bottom of the pan.
After the butter has clarified, turn off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes, then strain it through a strainer, in which we put a gauze in several layers. Pour ghee into a jar, clean and dry, which we then close with a lid and store in a cool place (not in the refrigerator). We use it for frying, or in the preparation of certain dishes. Within hours of clearing, Ghee solidified.
How to make Peanut Butter at home with honey
Peanut butter is for many of us a piece of endurance during fasting, because it is a very nutritious and filling food, versatile and tasty.
Peanuts are very rich in proteins and minerals (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron). They also contain significant amounts of B vitamins, as well as vitamin E - useful in asthenia and mental fatigue or overworking.
Peanuts contain good fats (unsaturated fatty acids), which help to decrease cholesterol. Bee honey makes this preparation even more so energize and nutritious.
Homemade peanut butter - recipe
• 200 g of raw peanuts
• 3 tablespoons of sweetened honey
• 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 50 ml of water
Buy raw, organic peanuts from a health food store. We tried to make raw peanut butter, but the oils are harder to extract, so they only make pasta, not butter.
It is best to brown the peanuts a little before mixing them. Line them in a tray lined with baking paper, then bake them in the hot oven over low heat for about half an hour.
After they have cooled, put them in a blender, adding water, freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey and a little salt. Mix until you get a creamy and homogeneous composition, similar to commercially purchased peanut butter.
Peanut and honey spread can be eaten as such, on bread, biscuits, crackers, stick, cakes, with tea, milk, coffee, with slices of apples or pears, or with berries on top.
Peanut butter can also be used in various raw-vegan recipes, such as fire-free cakes, fire-free ice cream, fire-free balls or smoothies.
This butter should be consumed as soon as possible, because it has water and deteriorates in a few days.
If you want it to last longer, do not add water or lemon juice. Mix the peanuts more until they leave their oils and turn into a greasy composition. Just add honey at the end.
Source: "Recipes for Our Health", Elena Pridie
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a blender together with the salt and oil. Mix until the composition begins to homogenize and take on consistency. At first it will be harder but once the peanuts start to leave from the oil, it will go much easier. At the end add the honey, mix a little more and the peanut butter is ready.
Transfer the peanut butter obtained in a jar and keep it cold. Eat it as you like or use it in your favorite sweets. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".