Ingredients for making marshmallow cake without baking.
- Marshmallow 1 kilogram (lemon and vanilla)
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Cookies 10-12 pieces
- Sugar 1-1.5 cups
- 1 cup pasteurized whole milk
- Butter 200 grams
- Lemon 1 piece (small)
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Blender, Paper kitchen towels (napkins), Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Bowl, Whisk, Stove, Fine grater, Saucepan with a thick bottom, Tablespoon, Baking dish with a removable side (diameter 26 centimeters), Deep plate - 2 pieces , Plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Kitchen knife, Dessert plate
Making marshmallow cake without baking:
Step 1: Prepare Cookies
We take 10-12 pieces of fresh cookies, it is desirable that it be shortbread, butter or like "Baked milk", I used vanilla flavor. We break it into small pieces, send it into a dry blender bowl, turn on the kitchen appliance at the highest speed, grind the treat to the state of small crumbs and pour it into a deep plate.
Step 2: prepare the lemon.
Then we wash the lemon under cold running water and dry it with paper kitchen towels or napkins. Then, using a fine grater, remove the zest from it in a separate bowl. We put it aside, and do not throw out the juicy pulp of the fruit, if desired, use it to prepare any other dishes, such as jelly, juice or jelly.
Step 3: Cook the cream.
Then we put the chicken eggs in a small bowl and slightly beat them with a whisk. After that, add sugar, milk and half of the crushed cookies to them. We mix these products to a homogeneous consistency, pour into a small saucepan with a thick bottom and put it on medium heat. Cook custard until thickened, constantly stirring with a wooden kitchen or regular tablespoon so as not to burn. This process will take approximately 15-20 minutes. As soon as it becomes viscous, remove the saucepan from the stove, add the butter, lemon zest there and beat everything again.
Step 4: bring the dessert to full readiness.
Now we divide each marshmallow into 2 halves and then proceed as desired, or leave them whole or cut into layers from 5 millimeters to 1 centimeter thick. Next, we take a non-stick baking dish with a removable side, put the first layer of marshmallows on its bottom and pour it with hot cream, if it has cooled, then it is better to warm it up!
Acts until candy runs out. The last layer should be a cream, which immediately sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies. After that, we tighten the mold with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for the night.
Step 5: serve the marshmallow cake without baking.
After baking, the marshmallow cake is insisted in the refrigerator after formation. Then they take it out, remove the side from the form, cut the aromatic sweetness into portioned pieces, lay them on dessert plates and serve them with hot drinks on the table.
The taste of this cake is quite rich, sugar - the perfect dish for the sweet tooth! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often instead of cookies use one thin biscuit cake;
- the amount of sugar is best adjusted to taste, if you like very sweet desserts, put a lot, and vice versa;
- if desired, during the cooking of the cream in a saucepan, you can add a bag of vanilla sugar, a pinch of cinnamon, a piece of crushed chocolate or a tablespoon of cocoa powder;
- An ideal substitute for lemon zest is orange, although without this ingredient the cream is tasty;
- on each layer of marshmallows you can put finely chopped fresh berries or fruits: strawberries, banana, mandarin, orange;
- decorate the finished cake to taste, it is not necessary to sprinkle it with crushed cookies, sometimes chopped chocolate or nuts are used for this purpose.