Ingredients for making cognac marinade
For 2 kilograms of meat:
- Cognac 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Dried chili (flakes) 1-2 tablespoons
- Black peppercorns 2 teaspoons
- Onion 2 pieces
- Refined vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- A mixture of dried herbs for meat 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Bowl, Tablespoon
Preparation of brandy marinade:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, with a sharp knife, peel the onion, rinse it under cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and chop it with small cubes of about the size of about 1 centimeter. Then we shift the chopped vegetable into a small bowl, put on the kitchen table the remaining ingredients that will be needed to prepare the marinade, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Pour the right amount of cognac, soy sauce, refined vegetable oil into a bowl with onions. Then we add a mixture of dried herbs for meat, as well as two types of pepper: chili flakes and black peas. Helping ourselves with a tablespoon, mix all the components of the marinade to a homogeneous consistency and immediately use it for its intended purpose.
Step 3: serve cognac marinade.
Cognac marinade is a rich mixture that is used for pickling meat of domestic or wild animals, but most of all it is suitable for pork or beef.
Before this, these products are washed, dried, optionally cut into portions, laid in a deep saucepan or plastic bag with zipper, poured with marinade, closed and refrigerated. 2-12 hours.
Of course, the meat is tastier if you pickle it for longer, after which it can be baked, fried or grilled in the form of a barbecue. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- in the marinade you can put any herbs and spices that are used to prepare meat dishes: dried basil, allspice, oregano, coriander, laurel leaf and many others;
- very often in the marinade add a little lemon juice and zest, as well as dill and parsley;
- during pickling, the meat should be periodically mixed or shifted from side to side so that the fragrant mixture soaks it from all sides;
- Flakes of hot red chili pepper can be replaced with ground or 1 fresh pod.