Ingredients for making zucchini cream soup
- Zucchini (young) 1 kilogram
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Garlic 5-6 prongs or to taste
- Dill (fresh) 1 bunch (medium)
- Cheese "Parmesan" 50 grams
- Olive oil 60 milliliters
- Chicken broth (or vegetable broth) 600 milliliters
- Purified water 200 milliliters
- Liquid cream 100 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Honey (sugar) 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Zucchini, Cream
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scale, Tablespoon, Measuring cup, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Bowl - 5 - 6 pieces, Deep pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters), Grater, Blender, Wooden kitchen shovel, Colander, Ladle, Deep plate
Preparation of zucchini cream soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, we prepare the ingredients. Using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the onion with garlic and rinse them with zucchini, as well as dill under cold running water. Dry vegetables with paper kitchen towels, and with greens, shake off excess liquid above the sink. After that, we put them in turn on a cutting board and chop. We cut the stalks of zucchini, if desired, remove a thin layer of skin from each and cut them into cubes or slices from 1.5 to 2 centimeters in size.
Onions cut into cubes up to 1 centimeter in size.
We chop the garlic in layers up to 2-3 millimeters thick.
Just chop the greens finely and lay out the slices in separate bowls.
Then rub on a fine grater into a separate clean dish a small piece of Parmesan cheese. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to make the soup.
Step 2: saute the onions and garlic.
Products are prepared, you can start cooking soup. We put on a medium fire a deep pan with a thick bottom and pour the right amount of olive oil into it.
After a couple of minutes, we put there chopped onions. Fry it until it becomes soft and transparent, stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula.
Then we add garlic to it and fry them together for a minute, exactly so much time is needed for it to spread its pleasant aroma.
Step 3: Cook the cream of zucchini cream.
After that, spread the zucchini slices into the pan.
Pour in chicken stock.
Mix everything thoroughly.
Bring the liquid to a boil and cook the vegetables in a flavorful mixture. 20 minutescovering with a lid so that a small gap remains.
After the right time, add dill to the pan.
Pour the crushed Parmesan cheese.
To taste salt and black pepper. Mix everything again until smooth, cook the soup more 20 minutes and then proceed to the final stage of preparation.
Step 4: bring the dish to full readiness.
Further actions depend on what kind of blender you have, if submersible, remove the pan from the stove and grind it with all the components of the soup to a puree state. If the usual stationary, then with the help of a ladle we transfer the finished vegetables along with the liquid into the blender bowl.
Grind them at high speed until a homogeneous mixture.
Then we filter it back into the pan through a colander with a fine mesh to get rid of large non-ground pieces.
Again we put on medium heat and add a little honey to the aromatic first dish.
We bring the soup to a boil again, turn off the stove, cover the pan with a lid and insist on a meal for 7-10 minutes. After that, pour it into deep plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: serve the cream of zucchini cream.
Cream of zucchini soup is served hot or cold as the first hot meal for dinner. It is mainly served with toast, crackers or small garlic buns, but regular bread is also good. Also, very often in the form of an addition, sauces with cream, cream, plates with chopped fresh herbs of dill, parsley, green onion, cilantro or basil are placed on the table. Tasty, fast and inexpensive! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- a set of spices is not essential, you can use any other spices that are added to soups during cooking;
- sometimes along with onions and garlic they passer the carrots grated on a fine grater, as well as champignons chopped with layers;
- very often, 2–3 potatoes are placed in a pan along with zucchini, after cutting them into small cubes up to 1 centimeter in size, this vegetable gives the finished soup a thicker structure and saturation;
- soup can be prepared on any other meat broth, broth or water;
- honey is not necessary to put in the soup, you can replace it with sugar or, if you like more salty dishes, you can not add these products at all.