Ingredients for Cooking Turkey with Pineapple
- Turkey (fillet) 700 grams
- Canned Pineapple 350 grams
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil 20 - milliliters
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry
- Sour cream 50 grams
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Pineapple, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Teaspoon, Dining fork, Oven, Heat resistant or non-stick baking sheet, Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Plastic wrap, Kitchen hammer, Grater, Deep plate, Canned key, Plate, Kitchen gloves , Spatula
Cooking turkey with pineapple:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
First, turn on and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, and also grease the baking dish or non-stick baking sheet with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Then thoroughly rinse under the cold running water the right amount of turkey fillet.
Then we dry the meat with paper kitchen towels, put on a cutting board, clean it of the film, cartilage, and cut across the fibers with thick layers 1.5 centimeters. Their number depends on how many servings of the dish you want to make.
Then, in turn, we cover the fillet pieces with plastic wrap and beat them with a kitchen hammer so that the thickness of each decreases up to 1 centimeter.
After that, sprinkle the beaten meat on both sides with salt, black pepper and curry. We spread it in the prepared form in an even layer and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the products.
Meanwhile, using a can opener, open a jar of pineapple. Carefully drain the liquid from it and transfer the fruit rings to the plate. If desired, they can be cut into cubes or left whole, as anyone loves.
Then we cut off a paraffin crust from a piece of hard cheese and rub this product on a medium or fine grater in a clean, deep dish, for example, a plate. We also put sour cream on the countertop and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: bake a turkey with pineapples.
10-15 minutes laterwhen the meat is saturated with salt and aroma of spices, grease portions of turkey with sour cream, about half a teaspoon each.
Then put pineapple rings or cubes on them and sprinkle all this splendor with chopped cheese. We put the form with the still raw dish in the oven on 25-30 minutes.
After the required time, we put on kitchen gloves, take a turkey with pineapples from the oven, rearrange it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and let the aromatic food stand in shape 5 -7 minutes.
Then, using a kitchen spatula, we spread the tidbits of meat in portions on plates and serve with your favorite side dish for dinner, lunch or breakfast.
Step 4: serve the turkey with pineapple.
Pineapple turkey served hot as a main course. This yummy can be served with any side dish: mashed potatoes, vegetable salads, boiled or steamed rice, cereals from different cereals or pasta.
To such a dish, as an addition, you can offer delicate sauces prepared with milk, cream or sour cream. The taste of the dish is sweetish with a pleasant aroma of spices, and the meat - gentle and very juicy. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, the set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are used during the preparation of meat or poultry dishes, for example: nutmeg, paprika, allspice, ground cloves, rosemary, sage, savory, basil and many others;
- in the same way you can cook chicken;
- if a kitchen hammer is not in your home inventory, do not be discouraged! The meat can be beaten with a rolling pin;
- sometimes a vegetable pillow of chopped onions, mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes or zucchini is laid out under pieces of meat;
- sour cream can be replaced with cream or mayonnaise;
- sometimes a baking sheet or forum is covered with food aluminum foil;
- if your oven has a function of the upper grill, then it can be turned on during the last 3-5 minutes of baking, from this the cheese will be covered with a golden brown.