Ingredients for making dumplings climbing
- Frozen dumplings 500 grams
- Fresh medium-sized tomatoes 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Vegetable oil for greasing the baking dish
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 3 servings
Deep baking dish, Oven, Coarse grater, Kitchen gloves, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 2 pieces, Kitchen scissors, Serving dish, Pastry brush, Food wrap, Small bowl, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula
Preparation of dumplings climbing:
Step 1: prepare hard cheese.
Using a coarse grater, grind hard cheese directly on a free plate. After that, we wrap the component with a container with cling film so that it does not wind off while we prepare other ingredients.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
We wash the tomatoes under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the vegetables into circles and then carefully move them to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the dumplings.
Using kitchen scissors, we cut the package with dumplings, and pour its contents into a small bowl. Leave the main component aside to thaw to room temperature.
Step 4: prepare the dumplings lasagna.
We grease the bottom and walls of the baking dish with vegetable oil, using a pastry brush. Then spread the thawed dumplings in an even layer. Place tomato slices on top, sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste. Using a tablespoon, apply a thin layer of mayonnaise over the entire surface of the ingredients. At the end, sprinkle everything with grated cheese and proceed to the very process of baking the dish.
Preheat oven to temperature 180 - 200 ° C. Immediately after that we put on a medium level a baking dish and prepare lasagna for 40 - 45 minutes until a golden crust appears on the surface. Attention: from time to time we check the degree of readiness of the dish and, if necessary, lower the temperature up to 170 ° C. Immediately after cooking, turn off the oven, and take out the container with the help of kitchen gloves.
Step 5: serve the dumplings lasagna.
We cut the dumplings prepared with lasagna into portioned pieces and use a wooden spatula to put them on a special flat dish. We serve still hot dishes to the dining table along with a salad of fresh vegetables.
- for the preparation of lasagna from dumplings, you can add Bechamel sauce instead of mayonnaise. It can be prepared at home and still hot to grease the surface of the ingredients before baking;
- lasagna will turn out much tastier if you add real homemade dumplings to it;
- hard cheese of any kind can be added to the dish. For example, it can be Russian, Adyghe cheese, Parmesan, Gouda, Maasdam and other types.