Ovens for cooking sharp lamb ribs in the oven
- Lamb (low-fat ribs) 700-800 grams
- Adjika hot or fresh hot chili peppers to taste
- Basil (branches) 2 pieces (medium)
- Potato 650 grams (before peeling)
- Zucchini (zucchini) 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Purified water 100 milliliters
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Potato, Zucchini
- Serving 5 - 6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen scale, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Oven, Heat-resistant baking dish, Plastic bag with zipper, Kitchen gloves, Plate
Cooking sharp lamb ribs in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the lamb ribs.
We take fleshy, not very fatty lamb ribs, wash them under cold running water and dry them with paper kitchen towels to prevent excess moisture.
Then put it on a cutting board and then proceed as desired, or we cut them in portions of one or two pieces, or leave them whole.
After this, rub them to taste with adjika or fresh hot chili pepper, sprinkle with salt, put in a plastic bag, close it with zipper and give lamb infuse at room temperature for at least 35 minutes, maximum 1 hour.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the products.
In 10 - 15 minutes preheat the oven up to 150 degrees Celsius, grease a heat-resistant baking dish with a tablespoon of vegetable oil and begin to prepare vegetables.
We peel the potatoes, rinse it with a zucchini under cold running water and dry them with paper kitchen towels.
Step 3: prepare the sharp lamb ribs in the oven.
Now sprinkle whole potato tubers to taste with salt and put them into a prepared form. Zucchini cut into rings, half rings, slices or straws with a thickness of 1.5 to 2 centimeters and put on potatoes in an artistic mess.
On top of the vegetables we spread the pickled ribs, not forgetting to put a couple of sprigs of basil under them for a pleasant aroma. Then pour 100 milliliters of purified water into the form and put the still raw dish in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
After the required time has passed, increase the temperature of the oven up to 250 degrees Celsius, open the door, with the help of a tablespoon, pour the ribs with juice that has accumulated at the bottom of the form, and bake the lamb 12 - 15 minutes until golden brown.
After that we put on kitchen gloves, take the lamb and vegetables from the oven, put the form on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table, and let the fragrant dish cool slightly. Then we lay it on plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: Serve the sharp lamb ribs in the oven.
Spicy lamb ribs in the oven are served hot. Potatoes, zucchini are laid out on plates, ribs are placed on the side and watered each portion with ram juice from the mold. This dish does not need any other additions, unless by the way bread cutting is necessary. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- the baking dish can be greased with fat from melted lard or butter;
- a set of vegetables can be supplemented with coarsely chopped salad peppers, eggplant and mushrooms;
- instead of fresh basil, you can use a teaspoon of dried;
- purified water can be replaced with broth or vegetable broth; liquid during baking is necessary so that the vegetables do not burn.