Ingredients for Making Banana Ice Cream Cake
- Ice cream white 1 kg
- Chocolate sundae 0.25 kg
- Bananas 3-4 pcs
- Chocolate 50 g
- Strawberry Syrup (liquid jam possible) 30 ml
- Rectangular cookies 8-12 pcs
- Main Ingredients: Banana
The baking dish is deep, Baking parchment, Cutting board, Knife, Grater, Small plate - 2 pcs, Food wrap
Making banana ice cream cake:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
We have three main ingredients: bananas, ice cream and cookies. Ice cream, as well as cookies, does not need preparation; just remember to buy it. Peel the bananas and cut them into circles, transfer to a suitable plate.
Put the chocolate in the freezer. We will need it later, before serving the cake. Then we will get it and rub it in order to use it immediately for decoration.
Step 2: Cooking the Banana Ice Cream Cake
A little about choosing a shape: it should be deep enough, for example, a cake pan, and preferably rectangular or square - it will be difficult to remove the cake from the round shape.
We line the form with parchment paper. Remember to leave large enough edges. They will be very useful to us when we get the cake.
So, lay out the first layer of white ice cream, about 2 cm. Put bananas on top, then another layer of ice cream - white or chocolate.
Spread cookies on top, then again ice cream and bananas. We continue to lay layers of ice cream, bananas and cookies. Choose the number of layers and their sequence to your taste.
Whichever way you would choose, remember that the penultimate layer is ice cream, the last layer is cookies - this will be the bottom of our cake.
We wrap the edges of the paper, wrap the form in a thicker film and send it to the freezer at least 1 hour. Banana cake - ice cream is ready, you can do other things.
Step 3: Serve the banana ice cream cake.
Remove the banana ice cream cake from the freezer before serving. Remove the film, unfold the paper, place the mold on the dish (bottom open portion) and shake out the cake. Remove the paper.
Pour the top of the cake with syrup (cold!), Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
- Improvise! Feel free to increase the number of layers and ingredients. Strawberries (fresh or frozen), kiwi, oranges, mangoes, nuts, go well with bananas.
- If you do not like cookies in the cake, then it will be perfectly replaced by a thin biscuit. True, he will have to bake in advance. There is another option - to cook without cookies and biscuit, only ice cream and fruits.
- The top of the cake can be decorated with whipped cream, fruits, nuts, caramel and even pour hot chocolate - do not worry, he will not have time to melt the ice cream.