Ham Climbing Ingredients
- Thin slices of cream cheese 100 grams
- Boiled ham 100 grams
- Butter 2 tablespoons (plus mold release oil)
- Flour 2 tablespoons
- Milk 0.5 liters
- Fresh basil 1 bunch
- Spinach 200 grams to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt (required) to taste
- Main Ingredients Ham, Spinach
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Ham Climbing Cooking:
Step 1: make the dough.
The first step is to make a lasagna dough. In principle, there is nothing complicated about it; it is prepared very simply. Take and drive the eggs into the flour, slightly add salt and knead the dough well.
Step 2: Prepare the dough.
From the dough we roll out the required number of sheets, three to four millimeters thick. Pour 3 liters of water into the pan and bring to a boil. Salt a little water. Prepared sheets of lasagna in turn, boil for 3 minutes and remove with a slotted spoon. Let the finished sheets dry.
Step 3: Make Bechamel Sauce.
Next, prepare bechamel sauce, which is a classic sauce for this dish. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Next, add two tablespoons of flour and mix thoroughly so that no lumps form. Remove from heat and gradually add milk. We put it on the stove again. The sauce must be simmered for ten minutes, stirring constantly. Salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4: Spinach and Basil.
Boil the spinach in ½ cup boiling water. After that, dry it and leave to cool. Press spinach with paper towels, which perfectly absorb the excess moisture of the greens. Basil just need to chop.
Step 5: Mix.
Then add chopped fresh basil and boiled spinach to bechamel sauce and beat with a blender or mixer until smooth.
Step 6: Design the Lasagna.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. We take any convenient shape, preferably rectangular, well lubricated with butter. At the bottom of the mold we spread a little bechamel sauce, and on top - lasagna.
Again, bechamel sauce, and on top of it is thinly chopped ham and cream cheese.
Thus, we repeat several layers. The final layer is ham and cheese. We send lasagna to the oven for 30-45 minutes.
Step 7: Serve.
I wish you bon appetit!
- You can save yourself from making dough for a dish, replacing it with ready-made sheets of lasagna (200 grams).
- Basil in climbing should only be used fresh
- You can also diversify the filling of lasagna by adding tomatoes, onions fried in olive oil and various cheeses (gouda, masdam and others).
- Lasagna can be prepared in advance and sent to the freezer. And then bake it in the oven, without defrosting, at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-45 minutes.