Ingredients for Cooking Condensed Milk
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Condensed milk (room temperature) 1 can (380 grams)
- Sifted wheat flour 200 grams per dough and 1 tablespoon for the mold
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Table vinegar 9% 1 tablespoon
- Butter 30 grams per dough and 1 tablespoon for the mold
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Flour, Condensed Milk
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Kitchen scale, Oven, Round non-stick baking dish (diameter 28 centimeters), Stove, Stewpan, Deep bowl, Mixer, Metal kitchen spatula, Kitchen holders, Cutting board, Wooden kitchen skewer, Metal grill (from the oven ), Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Cooking sponge cake with condensed milk:
Step 1: prepare the oven and baking dish.
To start, turn on and preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius.
Then take a round non-stick baking dish diameter 28 centimeters and grease it with a thin layer of butter, which, in turn, sprinkle with a layer of wheat flour.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Put the remaining oil in a small saucepan and melt over medium heat to a liquid consistency. After we remove it from the stove and allow the oil to cool to room temperature.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Now put the eggs in a deep bowl. Beat them with a mixer until splendid, turning on the kitchen appliance at the highest speed. We give this process maximum 45 minutes.
After that, add the condensed milk at room temperature to the eggs and mix the products at medium speed for one to two minutes to a homogeneous consistency.
Then we put baking soda, extinguished with 9% vinegar in the same bowl, pour in the cooled butter and alter everything again, turning on the mixer at low speed.
Then pour the desired amount of sifted wheat flour into the resulting mixture. We act gradually, while mixing a tablespoon of medium-thick dough. We try to make it so that there are no flour lumps in the biscuit dough and it is homogeneous.
Step 4: bake a biscuit in condensed milk.
Pour the finished dough into a pre-prepared form, level it with a kitchen spatula around the entire perimeter of the container so that it lies in an even layer, and put in a preheated oven.
Bake a sponge cake with condensed milk 30 - 40 minutes or until a golden blush.
After the required time has passed, we check its readiness with a wooden kitchen skewer. Insert its end into the flesh of baking and get it. If a dry stick - the biscuit is ready.
We put on kitchen gloves, remove the baking sheet from the oven, put it on a cutting board laid on the countertop, and cool the baking to room temperature.
Then gently draw the knife edge between the sides of the mold and the side of the finished biscuit, thus disconnecting the possibly adhering dough from the walls of the mold.
Then, using a kitchen spatula, transfer the biscuit cake to the metal grate and use it as intended.
Step 5: serve the biscuit in condensed milk.
The biscuit in condensed milk after baking is cooled to room temperature. Then it is used as the basis for cakes, pastries or other delicious desserts. It has a porous, delicate structure and medium sweetness. Therefore, such a flour product is ideally complemented by sweet or sour-sweet creams based on cream or sour cream. If you cook this dessert as an “every day” dish, then you can just sprinkle the biscuit with powdered sugar, pour melted chocolate or icing sugar and serve with fruits and berries. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of soda and vinegar, you can use 2 teaspoons of food baking powder for dough.
- It is advisable that during baking in the oven, the upper and lower heating is turned on.
- If desired, chopped nuts can be added to the dough: walnuts, almonds, peanuts or other types.
- To get a coffee or chocolate flavor, you can add a tablespoon of granulated instant coffee or cocoa powder to the dough. Beat these products with eggs and then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Very often a bag of vanilla sugar or a pinch of cinnamon is put in such a dough.