Ham and Egg Puff Salad Ingredients
- Pickled celery (root) 150 grams
- 4 eggs
- Chicken ham (or prepared chicken breast) 300 grams
- Leek 1 piece (small)
- Canned corn 150 grams
- Pineapple (fresh or canned) 150 grams
- Cheese 100 grams
- Grated apples 300 grams
- Natural yogurt 200 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Corn, Celery, Chicken, Eggs, Cheese, Yogurt
- Serving 6 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, grater, salad forms, tablespoon.
Cooking puff salad with ham and egg:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Squeeze celery, corn and pineapple to drain syrup / brine, etc. Pineapple cut into very small cubes. Hard-boiled eggs, cool with cold water and peel, then grate. Rinse and chop finely. Cut the ham or chicken into small cubes. Peel the apples and seeds, and then grate (if the fruits are sweet, pour them with lemon juice). Cheese also grate.
Step 2: lay out the puff salad with ham and egg.
You can take one large salad bowl, or portioned molds, if only the container was glass so that all layers were beautifully visible.
Now stack the salad ingredients in the following order: celery, corn, leek, pineapple, ham or chicken, apple, cheese and egg.
Step 3: season the puff salad with ham and egg.
Mix yogurt with spices (salt and pepper) and then pour it on top of the salad. Garnish the dish with a feather of leek or a slice of pineapple, if desired.
For a better taste, let the salad stand 20-30 minutes in fridge.
Step 4: serve the puff salad with ham and egg.
Puff salad with ham and egg, serve chilled to the table, so it tastes better. The combination of ingredients is very juicy, tasty, be sure to try, because preparing this salad is not at all difficult, is it ?!
Enjoy your meal!
- For everyday lunch, you can simply mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl without layering them in layers. It will turn out less impressive, but also very tasty.