Fresh Cauliflower Salad Ingredients
- Cauliflower 1/2 pieces
- Radish 2-4 pieces
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Tomato 1 piece (optional)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Tomato, Radish, Garlic
Grater, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, deep plate, garlic press.
Making a salad of fresh cauliflower:
Step 1: prepare the cabbage.
Cauliflower should be washed well, shake off excess moisture and grate.
Step 2: prepare the radish.
Rinse the radishes as well, cut off all the excess, and then chop it with a medium grater.
Step 3: prepare the tomato.
Wash the tomato, cut out the seal that remains of the tail, and cut the rest into small cubes.
Step 4: mix fresh cauliflower salad.
Put in a deep plate grated cabbage, radishes and tomatoes. Sprinkle everything with finely chopped green onions, season with mayonnaise, salt, pepper and squeeze a clove of garlic here. Mix well and done!
Step 5: serve fresh cauliflower salad.
A salad of fresh cauliflower can be served as an addition to a side dish or together with fried eggs or scrambled eggs, for example. And if you spread salad on bread, you will get tasty and healthy sandwiches.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you do not like that the salad is very vegetable, and therefore it does not look satisfying for you, just add a little boiled grated egg here.
- When choosing a cabbage, be sure to carefully study it, especially the color. Inflorescences should be clean, creamy white. If the cabbage went stained, then it is better to put it in place and not to buy at all.
- Before cooking, you need not just rinse the cabbage with water, but walk through the vegetable with a brush, cleaning out the dirt that could accumulate in the inflorescences.