Ingredients for making pancakes with sour milk
- Sour milk 1.5 cups
- Water 1.5 cups
- Egg 1 pc
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Soda pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Yogurt, Flour, Sugar
- Portion about 20 pcs. pancakes
Bowl, Mixer or whisk, Frying pan, Tablespoon, Ladle, Tea spoon
Making pancakes with sour milk:
Step 1: Making pancake dough on sour milk.
The dough for these pancakes is prepared very simply and no lumps are afraid of it. In a bowl, mix sour milk, egg, sugar, salt. Beat the mixture with a whisk or mixer. Add all the flour, mix. The dough will turn out very thick and without lumps, and if nevertheless it is a little formed, then they are very easy to break. Pour water in small portions into this dough and mix, check the consistency. Sour milk may be of different densities and water may need a little less, or vice versa - a little more. Add soda at the very end.
From store milk real sour milk is not obtained, only from natural homemade. Instead of sour milk, you can use kefir.
Step 2: Cooking pancakes with sour milk.
Pancakes with sour milk need to be fried in a very well heated pan, especially if you want to get a beautiful and rosy pancake.
So, we heat the pan and grease it with vegetable oil. We lubricate, and do not pour oil into the pan. This can be done with a culinary brush. When you pour the dough into the pan, it should hiss and bubble, if this does not happen, then the pan has not been warmed up enough.
Pour the dough as thin as possible: tilt the pan in different directions so that it spreads evenly over the entire surface. If the dough cannot be poured into a thin layer, add a little water to the dough and mix.
Bake the pancake on one side until batter is left on top.
Then flip to the other side and bake for about 30 seconds. Remove the pancake from the pan and be sure to try. You may need to add salt or sugar to the dough. Bake the remaining dough and put the pancakes on a plate.
Step 3: Serve the pancakes in sour milk.
The most delicious pancakes are hot, with jam or fresh berries grated with sugar. The perfect complement is cottage cheese, sour cream or yogurt.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you cook pancakes for two, then the amount of all ingredients can be halved, otherwise you will get about 10 pieces for each.
- If you want pancakes to be sweeter, you can easily increase the amount of sugar. Pancakes with sour milk, it is not as scary as milk, and will not prevent them from being easily removed from the pan. If you plan to serve pancakes with unsweetened sauce, for example, mushroom or cheese, then you can not add sugar at all.