Ingredients for making Irish coffee
- Black coffee (as much as brewed) 80 milliliters
- Whiskey 40 milliliters
- Brown sugar (can be replaced with ordinary) 1 teaspoon
- Whipped cream 30 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Whiskey, Coffee
Glass for serving, teaspoon, measuring cup.
Making Irish coffee:
Step 1: Prepare the glasses.
Irish coffee is served in tall narrow glasses with a handle, as the drink is hot. At the same time, I suggest first of all to warm the glasses by pouring hot water into them. After the walls of the dishes are heated, water needs to be poured.
Step 2: Mix coffee and whiskey.
Place a teaspoon of granulated sugar on the bottom of the glass, pour in hot black coffee and mix well until sugar dissolves.
Pour whiskey into a sweet coffee.
Step 3: Add the whipped cream.
Gently decorate Irish coffee with whipped cream. They should not sink in the drink, but should form a cap on the surface. After adding the cream, the Irish coffee is ready to serve.
Step 4: Serve Irish Coffee.
Irish coffee is suitable for both a cozy and friendly company, and in order to pass the winter evening alone with a book or watching a movie.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of whiskey, you can add rum or cognac to coffee, but it will already be a cocktail with a different name.
- Sometimes whipped cream for coffee is decorated in Irish with a little grated chocolate.