Golden Turmeric Milk Ingredients
- Milk (nonfat) 1 cup
- Water 50 milliliters
- Coconut oil (linseed, grape seed) 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Stewpan, teaspoon, glass or mug for serving.
Cooking Golden Milk with Turmeric:
Step 1: Boil water with turmeric.
Take a small saucepan or stewpan, pour into it 50 milliliters water and boil over medium heat.
When the water in the stewpan boils, pour in a non-teaspoon of turmeric. While stirring, cook everything for 5-7 minutes.
Step 2: Add the milk.
Add a glass of milk to the turmeric stew and heat it over low heat. Bring to a boil is not necessary! At the same time as milk, add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the drink. Everything needs to be heated, I repeat again, until about 60 degrees, not more!
Step 3: Serve golden milk with turmeric.
Remove warm milk with turmeric from the heat, add honey to it (you do not need to boil milk with honey, since honey loses its beneficial properties during heating), mix and pour into a cup or a suitable glass. That's all! It remains only to enjoy this miraculous drink.
It is recommended to drink golden milk with turmeric in the morning on an empty stomach or in the evening before bedtime. It is better to drink it in a course of 20-40 days several times a year. This will help you prolong your youth, get rid of many health problems and the autumn blues, of course!
Enjoy your meal!
- Very important! Turmeric can not be used with bile duct obstruction and gallstones.
- Vegetarians can use coconut or soy milk instead of cow's milk.
- The proportions of the ingredients can be changed depending on your preferences.
- Sometimes it’s recommended to add honey not to the drink, but to eat it with golden milk.