Ingredients for making pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.
For the test
- Warm water 250 milliliters
- Fresh yeast 25 grams
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 350 grams
- Tomato paste 6 tablespoons
- Dried marjoram 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Tomatoes 3 pieces
- Fresh champignons 200 grams
- Sausage or ham 150-200 grams
- Cheese (which melts well) 150-200 grams
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Tomato, Mushrooms
- Serving 12 Servings
Baking dish, deep plate, kitchen knife, grater, cutting board, hot pot holders, oven, tablespoon.
Cooking pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the pizza dough.
First, prepare the pizza dough. According to this recipe, it turns out thin and tasty.
First, dilute fresh yeast in warm water. Stir, add granulated sugar and mix again. Leave the brew yeast on 10 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix sifted wheat flour and salt.
Combine the flour with salt and the yeast brewed in water, remove the dough, simultaneously pouring olive oil into it. You get a smooth mass.
Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and place it in a warm, calm place. When the mass rises, knead it again and start cooking pizza.
From this mass we get 3-4 pizzas.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Prepare all the ingredients for the filling. Rinse the champignons, remove the earthy parts of the legs and cut into thin slices. Rinse the tomatoes, cut the stem, and then cut the vegetables into thin slices. Cut the sausage into circles, and grate the cheese. Mix the tomato paste with chopped garlic cloves and dried marjoram.
Step 3: We make pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Divide the dough into 3-4 parts and, taking only one of them, roll into a thin layer of rectangular or round shape and put in a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
Lubricate the base of the pizza with seasoned tomato paste. Lay out 1/3 or 1/4 (depending on how many parts you divided the dough) of the ingredients for the filling in random order. Sprinkle all over the cheese.
When one pizza blank is ready, you can immediately send it to the oven and start forming the next ones.
Step 4: Bake pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Bake pizza in preheated 200 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes.
Ideally, while baking one pizza, you prepare to bake a friend, repeating the previous step. Then take out the finished pizza and immediately launch the next one in the oven.
Step 5: Serve pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Serve pizza with sausage and mushrooms to the table immediately after cooking, cut with a knife into portion pieces. It turns out so delicious that the plate is emptied almost instantly. For a good company of good friends, the very thing!
Enjoy your meal!
- Pizza is always democratic about any changes in the filling, so if you want to replace or add some ingredients, then go ahead! It’ll turn out delicious anyway!
- You can use any other dough to make pizza, if, for example, you like the base of a thicker and thicker one.
- Tomato paste can be easily replaced with spicy tomato sauce, especially if it is thick. In this case, the sauce can also pour pizza on top.