Ingredients for Making Chicken Salad with Mushrooms
- Chicken fillet 2 pieces
- Champignon mushrooms 50-70 grams
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece (small)
- Natural yogurt without additives 30-40 grams
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Seasoning for chicken (or for meat) to taste
- Garlic 1 clove
- Vegetable oil as required for frying
- Main Ingredients Cucumber, Chicken, Eggs, Mushrooms, Yogurt
- Serving 3 servings
Frying pan - 2 pieces, a stewpan, a cover for a frying pan, a spatula, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, a medium grater, a salad bowl, a bowl, a tablespoon, disposable paper towels.
Cooking chicken salad with mushrooms:
Step 1: Prepare the Chicken Fillet.
Wash the chicken fillet, it is already cleaned from everything, so after washing, simply divide each into two parts along to get four slices of fillet thinner. Wipe the meat with paper towels to remove excess moisture from it, and then sprinkle the slices of the fillet with salt and chicken spices, rubbing seasonings with your fingertips.
Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan, place the chicken fillet in it, cover and cook over medium heat. 5-7 minutes. Then flip the chicken and continue cooking for more 7-10 minutesuntil it becomes soft. The main thing is not to dry.
Put the fried filet on a cutting board, cool a little and cut into medium-sized cubes.
Step 2: Prepare the champignons.
Rinse the champignons, cut off the earthy parts of the legs and browning, if any. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces, and if your champignons are small, then they can even be divided into halves or quarters.
Fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil until tender and until all the water has evaporated. Do not forget to salt the champignons in the process.
Step 3: Prepare the eggs.
Put the eggs in a saucepan, fill with water, put on a fire and cook after boiling for 12-15 minutes. Cool hard-boiled eggs, cool under a stream of ice water, and then peel them and cut into large cubes.
Step 4: Prepare the cucumber.
Wash the cucumber, dry it, check if the skin is bitter (if bitter, then remove it) and chop the vegetable with a large or medium grater. Squeeze the resulting mass lightly to get rid of excess moisture (you can do this with gauze by placing grated cucumber in it, and then squeezing it well).
Step 5: Preparing the dressing.
In a bowl, mix natural yogurt and a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Mix everything until the mass is homogeneous. Then add salt, black pepper and one grated clove of garlic to taste. Mix well again.
Step 6: Mix the chicken salad with the mushrooms.
In a salad bowl, mix all previously prepared ingredients and dressing. That's all! Chicken salad with champignons is ready to serve.
Step 7: Serve the chicken salad with champignons.
Serve the chicken salad with champignons chilled, you can even cook it in advance, and then just store it in the refrigerator. For beauty, you can put finely chopped cucumber straws or spicy greens in your salad bowl to your taste. The salad is quite simple, so it is perfect not only for the holidays, but also for a warm family lunch or dinner.
Enjoy your meal!
- And a little about products that definitely will not spoil this salad. You can add grated cheese, canned peas to it or replace fresh cucumber with salt (just get rid of the brine first, otherwise the salad will come out too thin).
- You can also experiment with refueling. Do not like mayonnaise, then just replace it with a little mustard.
- Chicken fillet can also be baked in the oven, the main thing is that it remains juicy inside and does not suddenly turn into rubber.