Ingredients for the preparation of cucumbers with sesame seeds in soy sauce
- Fresh cucumbers 300-400 grams
- Green onions 2-3 feathers
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar (perfect rice, but you can also have apple or wine) 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil (perfect sesame) 3 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Onion, Cucumber
- Portion 3-4
Salad bowl, grater for thin slicing vegetables, kitchen knife, cutting board, deep plate with a suitable lid, serving dish, refrigerator.
Cooking cucumbers with sesame seeds in soy sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the cucumbers.
Rinse the cucumbers properly with warm water and be sure to check if their skin is bitter, suddenly it needs to be cut out completely or partially. And I recommend also to clean the seeds, if they are very large.
Cut the prepared cucumbers with a special grater into thin circles. There is no grater, do not worry, do it with a knife, it just doesn’t turn out so fast.
Step 2: Prepare the green onions.
Rinse green onion feathers very thoroughly with warm water, dry, and then chop into very small pieces.
Step 3: Cooking sesame cucumbers in soy sauce.
Put the cucumbers in a deep plate, add a little sugar, about 1 teaspoon, as well as rice vinegar, sesame oil and soy sauce. Cover and shake well several times. Open, add spring onions, close again and shake again. And right in the closed form, put the cucumber salad in the refrigerator on 15-20 minutesso that the vegetables are slightly soaked in spices. And then serve the cucumbers in soy sauce to the table. Remember to sprinkle them with sesame seeds.
Attention: Of course, you can use the oil and vinegar that you have at hand, but it is sesame oil and rice vinegar that make this dish as aromatic and tasty as possible, so try to use them all the same.
Step 4: Serve sesame cucumbers in soy sauce.
Cucumbers with sesame seeds in soy sauce are really delicious, fresh in summer and you can safely take them with you for a picnic by packing them in a sealed plastic container. This salad is good with meat, including barbecue or barbecue, so for me it is a real find. I hope that you will also like such cucumbers.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you liked cucumbers with sesame seeds in soy sauce, be sure to try the salad with sesame seeds and chicken.
- Instead of vinegar, you can also use freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Often I see similar salads on the Internet, but only with the addition of avocados. I myself did not dare, but maybe you will like this option more.