Ingredients for making salad with feta cheese and cucumbers
- Fresh cucumbers 6-8 pieces (small)
- Red onion 1/4 of the onion
- Fresh mint to taste
- Brynza 80-100 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Salad bowl, tablespoon, deep saucer, whisk, kitchen knife, cutting board.
Cooking a salad with feta cheese and cucumbers:
Step 1: prepare the cucumbers.
Rinse the cucumbers first. Immediately make a reservation that I really do not recommend taking vegetables with bitterness to prepare this salad, even if you peel off their peel, the dish will turn out to be somewhat of the wrong taste that it should ideally be. Dry the washed cucumbers with a towel, and then cut them into thin circles or semicircles.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Crush a quarter of peeled red onion into very small pieces, it should not be clearly felt in this salad.
Step 3: prepare the mint.
Wash the mint, remove the leaves from the stem and chop them very finely. It is best to chop thin strips.
Step 4: prepare the cheese.
Cut the feta cheese into small cubes or mash with a fork, turning the cheese into large crumbs.
Step 5: prepare salad dressing.
In a deep saucer, mix freshly squeezed lemon juice and natural olive oil. Whisk these two ingredients with a whisk. Beat up until they turn into an emulsion.
Step 6: mix the salad with feta cheese and cucumbers.
Pour slices of cucumbers, feta cheese, red onion and fresh mint into a salad bowl of suitable size. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Check for enough spices. If all is well, then pour in a salad with feta cheese and cucumbers dressing from olive oil and lemon juice. Stir again and serve.
Step 7: serve salad with feta cheese and cucumbers.
Serve the cheese and cucumber salad along with the main course as an appetizer. Garnish it with fresh sprigs of mint or, for example, thin spirals of cucumbers, which can easily be cut using a peeler.
Salad with feta cheese and cucumbers once again reminds us that in the summer you can cook so much of everything tasty and wholesome, and therefore we do not need to eat properly.
Enjoy your meal!
- Cucumbers should be just small in size and slightly sweet in taste, it is from these that this salad is obtained best.
- Salad with feta cheese and cucumbers should not be stored for a long time, because over time the vegetables will give all the juice and therefore will not be so tasty. It is best to serve the dish immediately after cooking.
- Instead of feta cheese, you can use feta cheese.