Ingredients for Cooking Stuffed Apples with Cottage Cheese
- Fresh apples optional
- Curd optional
- Honey (can be replaced with sugar) optional
- Ground cinnamon optional (optional)
- Main ingredientsApple, Cottage Cheese
Baking tray, foil, kitchen knife, cutting board, deep plate, fork, tablespoon, teaspoon, kitchen potholders for hot dishes, disposable paper towels, oven.
Cooking stuffed apples with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Rinse the apples with special care, it is better to even wipe them with a brush or a soft sponge, as we will not peel the peel. Dry the washed apples with disposable paper towels. Then, with a sharp knife, cut the tail, capturing part of the crown of apples. After removing the top, cut the core, but do not violate the integrity of the fruit. As a result, you should get a hollow cup.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a deep plate, add to the taste of honey and mash with a fork, at the same time mixing. If it suddenly turns out that your cottage cheese is too dry, you will have to dilute it with sour cream, otherwise the dessert will turn out not so juicy.
Step 2: Bake apples stuffed with cottage cheese.
Set the oven to warm up 180 degrees Celsius. At the same time, cover the baking sheet with foil. Instead of the peeled core, fill the apples with the curd-honey mass, pressing it tightly with a teaspoon on top. Place the stuffed apples on a baking sheet and put them in the oven on 30-35 minutes or until they are baked. After the set cooking time has passed, remove the apples and let them cool a little less 10 minutest, so that they can be eaten without being burned, and then serve to the table.
Step 3: Serve stuffed apples with cottage cheese.
Serve the prepared apples stuffed with cottage cheese warm, arrange them in portioned plates and sprinkle with ground cinnamon to taste. That's all! Try and enjoy this yummy without breaking the diet. Remember, sometimes natural food is much tastier than all the buns and cakes combined, and baked apples stuffed with cottage cheese perfectly demonstrate this to us.
Enjoy your meal!
- The top of the cottage cheese can be sprinkled with walnuts or almonds crushed to the state of crumbs.
- Cottage cheese can be mixed with raisins and other dried fruits, but first they will need to be soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes. It is best to change the water every 5-10 minutes.
- To make apples with cottage cheese very juicy and tender, you can mix the cottage cheese with melted butter, only then it will not be a dietary dish at all.
- If you use sugar, it is better to choose brown, it will give apples the aroma and taste of caramel.