Ingredients for Salad with Salmon and Fresh Cucumber
- Lightly salted salmon 200 grams
- Fresh cucumbers 150-200 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Green onion 1 small bunch
- Dill greens 1 small bunch
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Cucumber, Eggs, Sour Cream
A small saucepan, salad bowl, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, colander, kitchen potholders for hot.
Cooking Salad with Salmon and Fresh Cucumber:
Step 1: Prepare the eggs.
Rinse the chicken eggs first. Then dip them in a small saucepan and fill with cold water. Add a little salt and put on a fast fire. Bring to a boil, and then continue to boil the eggs again. 10-12 minutes, but already on medium or low heat so that the water does not boil strongly.
After cooking, cool the eggs by placing them directly in a saucepan under a stream of ice water. Wait until they have completely cooled, and only then peel and cut into small cubes.
Step 2: Prepare the cucumbers.
Rinse cucumbers, dry. Peel. Also, if the seeds are very large, large, remove them too. Cut the flesh of the excess cucumbers into small cubes, it is advisable that they be about the same size as the pieces of eggs.
Step 3: Prepare the Salmon.
Clean the salmon fillet from the skin by simply cutting it with a knife, and then chop into cubes exactly the same size as the cucumbers and eggs earlier.
Step 4: Prepare the green onions.
Rinse the feathers of green onions, remembering to cut off the white onions at the base, and then cut them into small rings.
Step 5: Prepare the dill greens.
We wash the dill greens very carefully, as it may contain small grains of sand, which will subsequently be disgusting to crunch on the teeth. After washing, chop the greens with a knife into very small pieces.
Step 6: Mix the salad with salmon and fresh cucumber.
All prepared ingredients: eggs, cucumbers, slightly salted salmon, green onions and dill; sprinkle in a salad bowl and add salt. Shuffle. Dress the salad with sour cream, it is better to take oily, mix all the ingredients again and try if your dish is salty enough. If everything is in order, then serve the prepared salad with salmon and fresh cucumber to the table.
Step 7: Serve the salad with salmon and fresh cucumber.
Salad with salmon and fresh cucumber deserves the most beautiful serving plate that you only have. Spread it out nicely and garnish with sprigs of fresh dill. You can even put a couple of juicy cherry tomatoes, in color they will be very useful here. That's it, now the salad with salmon and fresh cucumber will just fly into the dishes in an instant, the main thing is to definitely enjoy its taste yourself.
Enjoy your meal!
- To make a salad with salmon and fresh cucumber even more delicious, use quail instead of chicken eggs. So it will even be more useful.
- Salad with salmon and fresh cucumber should not be stored for a long time, as vegetables will eventually let in juice and cease to be as tasty as before.
- Ready salad with salmon and fresh cucumber can be spread out in small portions in special bowls and decorate each with grated yolk.
- If you are afraid that sour cream will make a salad with salmon and fresh cucumber fresh, just mix it with strong mustard, a couple of teaspoons is enough.