Ingredients for Frittata with Vegetables
- 6 eggs
- Bulgarian red pepper 1/2 pieces
- Bulgarian yellow pepper 1/2 pieces
- Zucchini or young zucchini 80-100 grams
- Green onion 100 grams
- Fresh tomato 1 piece (+1 optional for decoration)
- Pitted olives to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
- Hard cheese to taste (optional)
- Fresh basil to taste (optional)
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Zucchini, Eggs
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, kitchen tack for hot, frying pan, spatula, deep plate, whisk.
Cooking Frittata with Vegetables:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.
Rinse, dry and chop vegetables. Chop up bell peppers and zucchini in small cubes. Rinse the green onions, and then chop the knife into very small pieces. Cut the tomato in half, peel from the seeds, and cut the remaining pulp into small cubes. Best of all, if the vegetables for fritata are cut into pieces of approximately the same size, this will make the overall appearance and consistency of the dish more palatable.
Attention: rinse and dry the tomato that you set aside for decoration, but cut into thin circles, not cubes.
Step 2: Fry the vegetables.
Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil in a pan and sprinkle all the vegetables into it at once. Shuffle.
Cook the slices of vegetables over medium or high heat for 1-2 minutesso that they become softer and so that excess moisture evaporates. At the end, salt them and pepper to taste.
Step 3: Beat the eggs.
Break the eggs into a deep plate or in a large measuring bowl, add salt and ground black pepper to taste, but remember that your vegetables are already quite salty. Beat eggs until smooth with light white foam.
Step 4: Bake the frittata with vegetables.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Pour the fried vegetables to the bottom of the heat-resistant mold, together with the oil remaining in the pan. Flatten them and fill with egg mixture.
Garnish the frittata with fresh basil leaves, sticking them in random order, then sprinkle with a little cheese, lay out the circles of tomato and pour in the remaining cheese.
Send the frit to bake on 15 minutes into the preheated oven. But as soon as the set time passes, do not rush to get an omelet. Let him stand still 5 minutes in the oven turned off and gradually cooling, and only then remove the frit and serve.
Step 5: Serve the frit tat with vegetables.
Frittata for me is homemade food that I cook when there is no time or desire for something more. I simply put it on the table right in the form, decorating it with chopped olives and giving out forks to everyone. It turns out a very simple and hearty breakfast. It is especially relevant for the weekend, when you want to get up later and do not want to hang around the stove.
Enjoy your meal!
- Frittou can be baked with almost anything, the main thing is to pre-cook the products, especially if it is chicken meat, for example, or fresh mushrooms, as well as some vegetables, such as potatoes or carrots.
- To make it easy for the frit to be removed from the baking dish, place baking paper under it, setting the edges out of the mold. Then you just have to carefully pull on the exposed parts of the paper and take out the finished omelet.
- Instead of hard cheese, you can take mozzarella, it also goes very well with other ingredients of vegetable fritata.