Ingredients for Making Strawberries with Mascarpone
- Fresh strawberries 400 grams
- Sugar 5 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 10 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Mascarpone cheese 400 grams
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Fresh mint leaves as needed for decoration
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Deep plate - 2 pieces, spatula, colander, tablespoon, serving plates - 4 jokes.
Making strawberries with mascarpone:
Step 1: Prepare the Strawberries.
Fold the strawberries in a colander and rinse thoroughly with warm running water. Then remove all the branches and green leaves, tearing them, as they say, with the root. Dry the berries slightly so that there are no drops of water left on them.
Step 2: pickle strawberries.
Pour the washed and peeled strawberries into a deep bowl. If the berries are very large, they can be divided into halves or quarters. Then fill the strawberries with sugar, pour balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly, so as not to mash the berries. Leave it as it is for 2 hours. If it’s very hot outside and in the kitchen, you can put the strawberries in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Prepare the Mascarpone.
A few minutes before the strawberries in balsamic vinegar are ready, cook the cheese. Mascarpone put in a separate deep plate, add powdered sugar and a little vanilla extract. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 4: Prepare the mint.
Rinse the leaves of fresh mint and dry them. Arrange on a cutting board and cut into neat, thin stripes.
Step 5: Serve the strawberries with mascarpone.
On a special dish intended for serving dessert, put the sweetened mascarpone, place it nicely with a tablespoon. Lay the strawberries on top of the cheese and pour it with balsamic vinegar and sugar, which remains at the bottom of the dishes in which the berries were pickled. Sprinkle chopped mint leaves over the dessert and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
- Serve strawberries with mascarpone in tall wine glasses, laying out dessert in layers.
- Vanilla extract can be replaced with a natural vanilla pod. It is even more desirable.
- You can also add orange zest and Grand Marnier liqueur in addition to vanilla to the mascarpone cheese. This will give the dessert a fabulous aroma and smack of citrus.