Ingredients for Making Curd Ice Cream
- Soft curd (9% fat) 400 grams
- Cream (20% fat) 100 milliliters
- Condensed whole milk with sugar (boiled) 380 grams
- Vanillin 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients: Curd, Condensed Milk
- Serving 5 servings
Blender, molds for freezing, freezer, tablespoon.
Making ice cream from cottage cheese:
Step 1: mix all the ingredients.
Beat soft cottage cheese in a blender until creamy. Add the boiled condensed milk and mix again. Then, stirring all the time, put the cream into the mass and use the blender again to make the mixture homogeneous. Lastly, add vanillin and mix the curd mass very carefully.
Attention: initially the mixture may seem too sweet to you, do not worry about this, after freezing the products become more fresh and less fragrant.
Step 2: freeze the curd mass.
Prepare clean molds for freezing and spread the curd mass on them. If it turns out messy, like mine, it's okay, just remove the excess curd with a paper towel after all the forms are filled.
Place the curd in the freezer at least for 5-6 hours. During this time, it will freeze and turn into ice cream. After that, the ice cream from the cottage cheese can also be served to the table.
Attention: freezing time very much depends on your freezer.
Step 3: serve the cottage cheese ice cream.
Remove the finished ice cream from the cottage cheese from the tins, transfer to a beautiful plate and serve. Here you have such a sweet summer delicacy, now you can enjoy its taste whenever you want. And you will be absolutely sure that it will not do any harm to your health. And cottage cheese ice cream is so cool and easy to cook! Is not it?
Enjoy your meal!
- If you liked the cottage cheese ice cream prepared according to this recipe, then try homemade ice cream and ice cream from yogurt, as well as frozen yogurt.
- For convenience, you can stick small wooden sticks in the molds before freezing so that you can hold the finished ice cream in your hands.