Ingredients for Making Cold Mint Chocolate Coffee
- Natural coffee 300-350 milliliters
- Bitter Chocolate 30-50 grams
- Mint syrup 2-4 tablespoons
- Creamy ice cream 100 grams
- Ice optional
- Fresh mint for decoration (optional)
- Main ingredientsCacao and Chocolate, Coffee
- Serving 2 servings
Turk, blender, tablespoon, fine sieve, serving glass.
Making cold mint chocolate coffee:
Step 1: Brew coffee with chocolate.
First you need to make coffee. To do this, put the Turk on fire and warm its bottom a little. Pour ground coffee beans into it and pour the right amount of water. The strength of coffee, that is, the ratio of water to grains, adjust based on your own taste. Make coffee without boiling it. It is important to monitor the drink all the time and to prevent it from running away.
Strain freshly brewed coffee through a fine sieve to remove the grounds, then add the chocolate and dissolve it. For convenience and speeding up the process, I break the slices of dark chocolate with a knife, turning them into small crumbs.
Cool the finished coffee with chocolate.
Step 2: Prepare cold mint and chocolate coffee.
Pour chilled coffee into a blender bowl, add ice, mint syrup and half of the ice cream prepared for this cocktail. Whip all this beauty in a pulsed fashion, turning the individual ingredients into a drink called “cold mint and chocolate coffee”. And immediately after making coffee, he is ready to be served or drunk immediately.
Step 3: Serve cold mint-chocolate coffee.
Pour the prepared mint-chocolate coffee into portioned glasses filled with ice, add to each remaining ice cream. At the end, garnish the drink with sprigs of fresh mint and enjoy the refreshing and invigorating taste that this coffee cocktail gives you.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of peppermint syrup, you can use peppermint liquor.
- I do not recommend preparing this drink based on freeze-dried coffee, since the taste of such a drink will not be the way it should be.
- Instead of creamy ice cream, you can take cold fat cream.