Ingredients for making kefir
- Fresh cucumbers 4 pieces
- Fresh radish 6 pieces
- Walnuts (peeled) 100 grams (optional)
- Fresh dill to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Garlic 1 clove
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Kefir 600 milliliters
- Pure drinking still water 400 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Radish, Kefir, Nuts
- Portion 6-8
Deep plate, kitchen knife, cutting board, measuring cup, whisk, serving plates, tablespoon.
Step 1: prepare the cucumbers.
First, rinse the cucumbers properly, cut the ends on both sides, and check if they are bitter. Then cut the prepared vegetables into small cubes.
Attention: if the skin of the cucumbers is bitter, be sure to cut it, it is also better to take out too large seeds.
Step 2: prepare the radish.
From the radishes cut whitish roots and tops. Then rinse the vegetables properly by wiping them with your hands. And in the end, the radish will only have to be cut into small cubes, just like cucumbers.
Step 3: prepare the greens.
Rinse the bunch of greens with warm water, brush off excess moisture. Spread the dill on a cutting board and cut the thick stems, then chop the remaining into small pieces. For convenience, you can just as well tear the greens with your hands.
Step 4: prepare the garlic.
Crush the garlic cloves with the flat side of the knife, then peel and cut into very small pieces or pass through a special press.
Step 5: prepare the nuts.
Walnuts can be crushed or chopped so that they turn into large crumbs. It tastes best when nuts are felt in a kefirnik, therefore it is not necessary to grind with this ingredient.
Step 6: preparing a gas station.
In a measuring bowl, mix kefir and chilled clean drinking water. With a whisk, stir the kefir dressing to a homogeneous consistency without lumps and clots.
Step 7: mix the kefir.
In a deep plate, mix slices of cucumbers, radishes, garlic and herbs. Salt to taste, add black ground pepper and crushed walnuts. Pour kefir diluted with water and mix well. Make sure that there are enough spices in the kefir, and then serve it to the table.
Step 8: serve the kefir.
The finished kefir is decorated with large pieces of vegetables and a small amount of sunflower oil, which must be artistically poured into each individual serving. Serve the soup with toast, fresh buns, or just slices of bread. Kefirnik is a full-fledged lunch dish that will give you its coolness and fresh taste.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of ordinary drinking water, you can use mineral water, the main thing is that it also be without gases.
- Kefirnik is a picky soup with respect to the ingredients, so sometimes you can add green onions, parsley, cilantro and even a little beets, for example, or potatoes, to make the dish very satisfying.
- Sometimes I cook kefirnik with ham or boiled sausage, it turns out a simplified version of kefir kernels. Here are just walnuts in this case, you do not need to add.