Ingredients for Making Sausages in Bacon
- Sausages big 12 pieces
- Bacon (thin slices) 12 pieces
For mustard sauce
- Natural yogurt 125 grams
- Mustard 4 tablespoons
- Apple puree without additives (you can take baby food) 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main IngredientsBacon, Sausage and Sausages
- Serving 4-6
Grill, cutting board, small deep plate, spatula, serving dish, disposable paper towels.
Cooking sausages in bacon:
Step 1: prepare mustard sauce.
To make sausages in bacon as tasty as possible, they need a suitable sauce. In order to cook it, put in a deep plate natural yogurt, mustard, applesauce, add salt and black pepper to taste, and then mix everything thoroughly.
Step 2: wrap sausages in bacon.
Take sausages and slices of bacon from the packages, dry them with paper towels. Now take one sausage and wrap it in a thin slice of meat in a spiral. As shown in the photo.
When the first one is ready, take the next one, then another one and so on until you wrap all the sausages.
Step 3: fry sausages in bacon.
Frying sausages in bacon is very easy. For this you can use a lattice greased with oil and bake them on charcoal or string each sausage on a wooden skewer and cook on a fire. Act as you prefer.
Fry your sausages until golden brown, periodically turning them over so as not to burn. This usually takes away from 7 minutes.
At home, you can cook sausages in bacon with a grill pan, which you need to grease well with oil, or with an oven. In order to bake in the oven, put the sausages on a greased baking sheet and send them to cook at a temperature 220 degrees on 10-15 minutes. When the bacon is covered with a delicious golden crust, the dish can be served at the table.
Step 4: serve sausages in bacon.
Sausages in bacon should be eaten hot, immediately after cooking, dipping them in prepared mustard and yogurt sauce or any other.
And you can make excellent and very original hot dogs from these sausages, as well as pouring mustard sauce on top of them. For taste, add some more fresh cucumbers and herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can not be wiser with sauce and just serve sausages in bacon with mustard, mayonnaise or ketchup, or you can surprise your friends by preparing not only the sauce described in this article, but also some interesting one, choosing the recipe suitable for you on our website in the relevant section.
- You can also make a longitudinal incision in each sausage, put a thin piece of cheese there, and only then wrap everything in bacon and fry.
- Remember that a delicious dish is obtained only from good ingredients, so choose sausages and bacon carefully.