Ingredients for cooking chicken liver in sour cream in a slow cooker
- Chicken liver 500 grams
- Onion 2 pieces
- Sour cream 15% fat 200 milliliters
- Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground lemon pepper to taste
- Purified water 1.5 multi-cups
- Main ingredientsLiver, Onion, Sour cream
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Multi-glass, Tablespoon, Wooden kitchen spatula, Multicooker, Plate
Cooking chicken liver in sour cream in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
We wash the chicken liver under cold running water and dry it with paper towels. We put offal on a cutting board, clean each piece of the liver from the veins and gall bladder, if any. If the bubbles are not removed, the dish will be bitter!
Peel onions, rinse and dry with paper towels. We lay it on a cutting board and cut into rings, half rings or straws up to 5 millimeters thick. We lay out the liver and onions in separate deep plates. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products and spices that will be needed to prepare this dish.
Step 2: cook the chicken liver in sour cream in a slow cooker.
Now pour a little sunflower oil into the multicooker bowl. We put chopped onion and liver there. Set the mode on the kitchen appliance Baking for 15 minutes. Fry food, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula.
In 15 minutes add purified water with sour cream to the onion and liver. We mix the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency, close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid and set the mode on the multicooker "Stew" for 60 minutes.
In about 5 to 7 minutes until the end of the program, open the lid of the multicooker and add salt, black pepper and lemon pepper to its bowl to taste. It is better to salt at the end so that the liver turns out more tender and juicy!
Re-mix all the components of the dish until smooth. Then we bring it to full readiness under a closed lid for the remaining time.
After the kitchen appliance turns off, leave the liver in the slow cooker for another 7 - 8 minutes. Then we spread the fragrant dish on plates, serve it with your favorite side dish and serve it to the table.
Step 3: serve the chicken liver in sour cream.
Chicken liver in sour cream in a slow cooker is served hot as a second course. It can be supplemented with any side dish, but the ideal option is a salad of fresh vegetables, boiled rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy delicious and wholesome food!
Enjoy your meal!
- A set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are used during the preparation of second hot dishes.
- At the request of 5 minutes before the dish is fully cooked, 2 to 3 cloves of garlic squeezed through a garlic squeezer or chopped dill, parsley, cilantro can be added to the bowl of the multicooker.
- Very often, fresh green peas, canned corn or mushrooms are stewed together with the liver.