Ingredients for Making Champignon Soup
- Large onion 1 piece
- Garlic medium sized 2-3 cloves
- Fresh champignons 500 grams
- Broth meat or vegetable or mushroom 500 milliliters
- Cream 22% fat 200 milliliters
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients: Onion, Mushrooms, Cream
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Plate - 2 pieces, Saucer - 2 pieces, Pan, Blender, Deep serving plates, Tablespoon, Scoop
Making champignon soup puree:
Step 1: prepare the mushrooms.
The mushrooms are thoroughly washed under running water and put on a cutting board. Using a knife, we remove coarsened places on the legs and hats and after that we cut the mushrooms into small pieces of arbitrary shape. Shredded component is transferred to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse thoroughly under running water. We spread it on a cutting board and finely chop it into cubes. Shredded component is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the garlic.
Using a knife, peel the garlic from the husk and then rinse slightly under running water. We spread the cloves on a cutting board and chop finely. Shredded component is transferred to a free saucer.
Step 4: prepare the mushroom roast.
Put a piece of butter in the pan and pour the olive oil. We put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up well and melts, put the mushroom pieces in the pan. From time to time, stirring everything with a wooden spatula, simmer the mushrooms until all the liquid has evaporated. Immediately after this, add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan, mix everything well again and fry the vegetables until a soft golden color. Then we turn off the burner, and for the time being we set the pan aside.
Step 5: prepare the parsley.
Wash the parsley under running water. We shake it off in weight so that the glass has excess liquid, and transfer the greens to a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the component and then transfer to a free saucer.
Step 6: prepare the champignon soup puree.
Using a wooden spatula, put the mushroom roasting in a pan and fill the container with broth. We put the container on medium heat. Then pour the cream into the pan, and add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix everything thoroughly with improvised equipment and bring the soup to a boil. Immediately after that we make a small fire and cook the dish for 15-20 minutes.
After the allotted time, we take out with a tablespoon 1/3 part mushrooms and set them aside in order to decorate our soup later. Turn off the burner and set the pan aside. Using a blender, we mashed the dish at medium speed for 2-3 minutes until a homogeneous mass without pieces of vegetables and mushrooms. That's it, the champignon soup puree is ready!
Step 7: serve the champignon soup puree.
Immediately after cooking, pour the soup puree with a scoop on deep plates, decorate with slices of champignons, finely chopped herbs and serve to the dining table. If desired, the dish can not be decorated, but served in a standard form so that everyone can independently add greens or crackers in general, which are the best suited for this soup.
- For greater density, you can cook several small potatoes. In this case, you can no longer use the broth, but add mushroom roasting to boiled potatoes. You can also dilute the mixture, if necessary, with a small amount of boiled water and only then puree it with a blender until smooth.
- If you don’t have such an electric device at hand, like a blender, then it’s better not to cook such a soup puree. After all, even when using a meat grinder with a fine lattice in a dish, pieces of mushrooms will still come across. And there is already at your discretion: if you like such soups, then you can chop everything with a meat grinder.
- Ready soup puree can be stored in the refrigerator, but not longer than 2-3 days, as the taste and aroma may change.
- If you have a special cauldron in which you can fry various ingredients, then you can immediately fry the mushrooms with other vegetables in it, and then pour in the broth and cream, and continue to cook the soup in the same container. So much more convenient and no need to wash extra dishes.