Ingredients for Making Kiwi and Cucumber Drink
- Kiwi 6 pieces
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece (large)
- Pure cold cold water 1.5 liters
- Sugar to taste
- Ice to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Kiwi
- Serving 5-6
Kitchen knife, cutting board, jug, wooden stick or spoon with a long handle, serving glasses, blender.
Making a drink of kiwi and cucumber:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Rinse the kiwi first and peel the fruit from the peel covered with hairs. Then try, just in case, if the peel of the cucumber is bitter, it may also need to be cleaned.
Cut prepared vegetables and fruits into large pieces.
Step 2: Prepare a drink of kiwi and cucumber.
Fill slices of kiwi and cucumber in a blender bowl, sprinkle with sugar, pour 500 millilitersi.e. somewhere 2 cups of water, and mix everything until smooth. Pour the resulting liquid into a larger container, add the remaining water, pieces of ice and mix thoroughly.
Step 3: Serve a drink of kiwi and cucumber.
Pour the finished kiwi and cucumber drink into glasses, decorate each with kiwi slices, stick a straw, and after that do not forget to enjoy the wonderful taste of this summer drink.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of sugar, you can use its substitute, which can easily be bought at any store in the department with goods for diabetics.
- After preparation, send the drink to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes so that it cools better, but mix it again before serving.