Ingredients for making an orange and cucumber drink
- Orange 2 pieces (large and juicy)
- Lemon 1 piece (large and juicy)
- Cucumber 1/2 piece (large)
- Fresh mint 1 handful
- Pure cold water optional
- Ice optional
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Orange, Lemon
- Serving 3 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, jug, wooden stick or spoon with a long handle, serving glasses, refrigerator.
Making a drink of orange and cucumber:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Rinse oranges, lemon and cucumber very thoroughly with warm running water, helping yourself with a sponge or brush. Just rinse the mint, and then shake off excess moisture.
Cut vegetables and fruits into thin round slices as shown in the photo. I also remove the seeds from citruses so that they do not accidentally fall into the water itself.
Separate the juicy mint leaves from the hard stems.
Step 2: Prepare a drink of orange and cucumber.
Put the pieces of fruit and cucumber on the bottom of the jug or any other suitable utensils, pour cold water, sprinkle with mint leaves on top and mix several times. Send a drink to infuse for 2-8 hours in the refrigerator, after which the water in it will find its own unique and juicy taste and aroma.
Step 3: Serve a drink of orange and cucumber.
Pour the brewed orange and cucumber drink into glasses in portions, do not forget to add a few ice cubes and stick a straw for beauty. That's all, enjoy a healthy and delicious summer drink.
Enjoy your meal!
- So that fruits and vegetables give away as much juice as possible as quickly as possible, just slightly crush them.
- The longer the fruit drink is infused, the tastier it is, so it’s better to prepare it in the evening, so that in the morning you will have aromatic and tasty water for the next day.