Ingredients for making a drink from strawberries, lime and cucumber
- Fresh strawberries, chopped 1 cup
- Freshly sliced cucumber 1 cup
- Lime 2 pieces
- Fresh mint leaves 1/4 cup
- Pure cold water optional
- Ice optional
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Lime, Strawberry
- Serving 3 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, jug, wooden stick or spoon with a long handle, serving glasses, refrigerator.
Making a drink from strawberries, lime and cucumber:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
First prepare the ingredients. Rinse fruits, vegetables, and berries well. Remove the green ponytails from the strawberries and cut them into thin slices. For citrus fruits and cucumber, cut the ends on both sides, and cut the ingredients themselves into circles no more than 5 millimeters thick. Tear off the mint leaves and rinse them thoroughly with running water, and then shake off excess moisture.
Step 2: Prepare a drink.
Pour all prepared ingredients into a jug or a jar of the right size, fill with cold water and add pieces of ice. Stir the resulting drink with a wooden stick or spoon, trying to put a little pressure on the pieces of fruit and vegetables to give juice. Then send everything to brew and cool in the refrigerator 1 hour or a little more.
Step 3: Serve a drink of strawberries, lime and cucumber.
A chilled, refreshing and incredibly delicious drink made from strawberries, lime and cucumber is ready. Pour it into glasses, add some more ice, if necessary, and enjoy the taste. So, you don’t need any harmful carbonated drinks with lots of sugar.
Enjoy your meal!
- For the preparation of this cocktail, only juicy, ripe ingredients are suitable.
- Decorate the finished drink with ice in which strawberries or mint leaves are frozen. It looks very impressive, and you not only quench your thirst, but also cheer yourself up.