Ingredients for making an orange and cilantro drink
- Orange 2 pieces (large and juicy)
- Cilantro greens (can be replaced with mint or basil) 1 large bunch
- Pure cold water optional
- Ice optional
- Main ingredients: Orange, Greens
Kitchen knife, cutting board, jug, wooden stick or spoon with a long handle, serving glasses, refrigerator.
Making a drink of orange and cilantro:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Rinse the orange by wiping the peel thoroughly. Then cut the fruit into thin slices. For further cooking, use only those pieces in the center of which there is a lot of juicy pulp.
Rinse cilantro with warm water, remove hard twigs, and cut the leaves into large pieces with a knife.
Step 2: Prepare a drink of orange and cilantro.
Fold orange slices and cilantro leaves on the bottom of a jug or a simple glass jar, fill with cold water and refrigerate. Let the drink stand there and cool for 1 hour minimum.
Step 3: Serve a drink of orange and cilantro.
When serving the finished drink from orange and cilantro, do not forget to put a few pieces of ice in each glass, in which case the drink is especially refreshing.
Enjoy your meal!
- So that the drink can be infused less, after laying the pieces of oranges on the bottom, crush them a little.
- If you like sweeter drinks, then, of course, you can add a little bit of sugar.