Ovens for salmon and cheese
- Salmon (steaks or fillets) 500 grams
- Hard cheese 80-100 grams
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 3-4 tablespoons
- Fresh greens (dill, onion, parsley) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Cheese
A kitchen knife, a cutting board, a deep plate, a spatula, kitchen oven mitts, a baking dish, a deep plate - 2 pieces, a grater, disposable paper towels, foil.
Cooking salmon with cheese in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the salmon filet.
You can buy a ready-made chilled salmon filet or cook it yourself by cleaning and cutting fish. However, be sure to ensure that the pulp does not even have small seeds. As for steaks, they should not be very thick, keep this in mind if you are cutting fish yourself.
Slices of salmon need to be washed with cool water, and then dried with disposable paper towels. Put the prepared fish in a plate, pepper, salt, pour lemon juice and mash seasonings with your hands, only carefully. At the end, grease the fillet with vegetable oil and leave to marinate on 15-20 minutes or a little more.
Step 2: prepare the cheese and herbs.
Grind the cheese with a grater and sprinkle on a plate.
Rinse fresh herbs with warm water, shake off excess moisture and place on a cutting board. Cut the stems and discard them, the onion needs to cut off the white part. Chop the rest very finely.
Mix grated cheese and chopped greens in a plate.
Step 3: bake salmon with cheese in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, and put the pieces of fish on a baking tray covered with aluminum foil or parchment. Send the salmon to bake on 10 minutes.
Remove the half-prepared pieces of fish from the oven, sprinkle them with a mixture of grated cheese and chopped herbs. Put everything back in the oven and continue to bake more 7-10 minutesso that the salmon is completely baked, and the cheese is melted and turned into a delicious crust.
Step 4: Serve the baked salmon with cheese in the oven.
Salmon baked in the oven with cheese is served immediately after cooking as a hot dish. Complement it with some light side dish of vegetables or green salad, which emphasizes the aroma and mouth-watering appearance of the fish. Believe me, you won’t have to call for a dinner table, and at the end of the meal all the dishes will be clean. No one will refuse cooked for excellent red fish.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can also pickle pieces of salmon in a mixture of sour cream and mustard, it also turns out delicious, but in my opinion it's too greasy.
- And you can add tomatoes to the salmon, for this, lay out the vegetables, sliced in thin circles, directly on the grated cheese before returning the fish to the oven for the second time.
- Appetizingly it also turns out if you mix several types of cheese, for example, any hard and goat.