Green Radish Salad Ingredients
- Green radish 1 piece (large)
- Vegetable oil (olive or sunflower) 3 tablespoons
- Apple or wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar on the tip of a knife
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
A deep plate, a large grater or grater for Korean carrots, a tablespoon, a salad spoon, a knife for peeling vegetables, a brush for washing vegetables.
Making green radish salad:
Step 1: prepare the radish.
Wash the radish very carefully with a brush, firstly, because it was in the ground, and secondly, because it was probably touched by a large number of different people before it hit your table. After washing, peel the root crop, just like you peel potatoes.
Grind the prepared green radish with a medium grater or Korean carrot grater. If you do a good job with a knife, then you can cut the radish with very thin straws.
Step 2: mix the green radish salad.
Transfer the chopped radish to a deep plate, add salt, black pepper and sugar on the tip of the knife. Shuffle. Then season the salad with vegetable, preferably olive oil. Mix everything very carefully again. In the last turn, pour wine or apple vinegar into the radish and, having mixed again, put the salad in the refrigerator to infuse on 10-20 minutes, depending on how much time you have left.
Step 3: serve the green radish salad.
Serve green radish as a snack or as part of a complex side dish for meat dishes or poultry dishes. Radish salad turns out to be juicy, crispy and tasty, but do not forget about its benefits. Eat with pleasure.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of wine or apple cider vinegar, you can use balsamic. And if you decide to add the usual one, then it is better to reduce its portion to 1 tablespoon.
- Often people try to season salad with green turnip with mayonnaise, but this way you will only negate all the dietary properties of the dish.
- If you have problems with your stomach and do not use vinegar at all, you can do without it, in which case you can not insist on a salad of green radish.
- Just as often vinegar is replaced with lemon juice.