Ingredients for Making Mushroom Soup
- Champignons 200 grams
- Celery 4 Stalks
- Onion 1 piece
- Leek 1 piece
- Sifted wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Cream 15% fat 350 milliliters
- Purified water 500 milliliters
- Cube of pressed Maggie broth (chicken) 1 piece
- Butter 60 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisine Romanian cuisine
Measuring cup (for water), Glass (capacity 350 milliliters), Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Bowl - 4 pieces, Plate - 3 pieces, Stove, Deep non-stick pan with a lid (capacity 3 liters), Wooden kitchen spatula , Blender, Ladle, Deep Plate, Kitchen towel
Making mushroom soup puree:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To prepare this delicious soup you will need the simplest products. So, peel the onion, and cut the roots of the mushrooms and leek. Then we wash them with celery stalks under cold running water and dry the vegetables with paper kitchen towels. In turn, put them on a cutting board and chop. Onion cut into a medium cube.
Mushrooms with plates with a thickness of 5 to 7 millimeters.
Leek rings or half rings up to 1 centimeter thick.
We chop celery stalks in slices from 1 to 1.5 centimeters.
We lay out the slices in separate bowls. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the mushroom soup puree.
Step 2: stew the vegetables.
Now put in a deep non-stick pan a small piece of butter. We put it on a stove included in a medium fire.
When the butter has melted and slightly warmed up, toss into the pan the onion cubes. Stew them, stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula, until transparent and soft.
Then add mushrooms to the pan.
Following them is chopped celery.
We continue to stew vegetables together 5 minutesstirring occasionally.
Step 3: Cook the soup.
After 5 minutes, knead the Maggi cube with a table fork.
Pour its crumbs into a pan with stewed vegetables.
We put the sifted wheat flour there and mix the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency so that no flour lumps form.
After pouring clean water into the pan.
Then add some milk.
Re-mix the products until smooth, reduce the temperature of the stove to a low heat and cover the pan with a lid. After boiling, cook the soup 25 minutesstirring occasionally.
Step 4: bring the soup to full readiness.
After 25 minutes add salt and black pepper to the pan with soup to taste. Boil it for 1 - 2 minutes, then turn off the heat and cool the soup for 15 - 20 minutes.
After we pour it into a clean blender bowl, cover it with a lid and turn on the kitchen appliance at the highest speed. Grind all the components of the soup to the consistency of mashed potatoes. This process will take no more 2 minutes.
Then again pour the mushroom soup puree into the pan, bring it to a boil on the stove again, turn off the heat and insist a “mushroom miracle” under the closed lid 3 - 5 minutes.
After - with the help of a ladle, pour the first hot dish into deep plates and serve to the dining table.
Step 5: serve the mushroom soup puree.
Mushroom soup puree is served hot or cold. Very often it is served along with croutons and fresh herbs, and the dish does not need any other additions. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- A set of spices can be supplemented with any other spices that are suitable for seasoning the first hot dishes.
- To stew vegetables, you can add greens such as dill, parsley, cilantro, a few leaves of basil.
- Instead of mushrooms, you can use any other edible mushrooms or make soup from "mushroom assortment", combining several types of mushrooms.
- Instead of pure water, you can use vegetable or meat broth. In this case, the Maggie cube is not needed.
- Cream can be replaced with whole pasteurized milk.
- All the components of the soup can be chopped using a hand blender.