Canned Pineapple Pie Ingredients
For the test
- Wheat flour 320 grams
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 160 grams
- Juice from a can with canned pineapple 80 grams
- Sunflower oil 5 tablespoons
- 5 gram baking powder
- Canned pineapple rings 210 grams
- Cherries (fresh or canned) 5-6 pieces
- Sugar (preferably brown) optional
- Butter as needed to lubricate the mold
- Main Ingredients: Eggs, Pineapple, Cherry, Sour Cream, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
A baking dish, a kitchen knife, a bowl, a cutting board, a mixer, two deep plates, a sieve, kitchen oven mitts, a tablespoon, a fork, a flat dish.
Making a cake with canned pineapple:
Step 1: Prepare the Cherry
Remove the right amount of cherries from the syrup. Cut each berry in half. Remove the seed and twig, if any.
Step 2: Prepare the pineapples.
Open a can of canned pineapple and immediately pour the right amount of juice into the bowl. Pour the rest or set aside to cook any other dish.
Step 3: Prepare the dough for the pie.
First, sift the flour and baking powder for the dough through a fine sieve, mix these loose ingredients together and set them aside for now.
Break the chicken eggs into a clean, deep plate, add vanilla and regular sugar to them, and use a mixer to beat into a lush, homogeneous mass of white. Once you have foam, start pouring juice from canned pineapples without stopping whipping. After the same way, add sour cream and sunflower oil.
Now we combine all the ingredients together, pouring in a thick liquid mass wheat flour mixed with a baking powder for dough. Keep mixing until you have a uniform, viscous dough.
Step 4: Form a Pineapple Pie.
Set the oven to warm up 180 degrees and get involved in pie formation. To do this, grease the prepared form with butter, and then pour sugar, preferably brown, into it. Gently place the pineapple circles on the bottom and place halves of cherries inside each and around, if desired. Gently pour the dough over the fruit so that it does not slide.
Step 5: Bake a cake with canned pineapple.
When the oven warms up to the desired temperature (180 degrees), send the cake pan to 40 minutes. During this time, the dough is baked, so take out the baked goods and wait until it cools down a bit, literally within 5 minutes. Then cover the baking dish with a large flat dish and turn everything over to gently shake out the cake. Voila! And in front of you is a delicious dessert made of tender sour cream dough, decorated with rings of canned pineapple. Serve it to the table after it has cooled to room temperature.
Step 6: Serve the canned pineapple pie.
Pie with canned pineapples serve on the table as a dessert or just for an afternoon snack. Divide it into portions, brew unsweetened black or herbal tea for everyone and start eating as soon as possible to make sure that the pastries are not only beautiful, but also delicious.
Enjoy your meal!
- The cake pan can be arbitrary, not necessarily round, it can be any suitable baking tray.
- You can also bake not a whole cake, but many small cupcakes. To do this, pour sugar in special molds, put pineapple circles, and half the cherries in their center, fill with dough and send everything to the oven until cooked.
- The use of cherries is not necessary, but with them the appearance of the cake becomes much more appetizing and brighter.