Ingredients for the preparation of Vitaminka salad
- Fresh carrot 1 piece (large)
- Fresh apple 1 piece (large)
- Orange 1 piece (large and juicy)
- Soft cheese (can be feta cheese) 30-50 grams
- Extra virgin olive oil 20 milliliters
- Lemon juice 5 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Orange, Apple, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Deep plate, kitchen knife, knife for peeling vegetables, citrus juice squeezer, salad spoon, coarse grater.
Cooking Vitaminka salad:
Step 1: squeeze the juice from the orange.
Rinse the orange, first of all, as it survived the collection, transportation and lay for some time on the counter before being on your table. Then use a juicer, I have a simple one, for citrus fruits, where you first need to cut the fruit in half, and then squeeze. The special lattice does not allow seeds and pulp to get into juice.
If you don’t have any special equipment at all, then if you try very hard, you can squeeze something from the orange with your hands. To do this, cut the fruit into four parts, then make three transverse cuts on each slice and squeeze the juice from them into the prepared bowl.
Step 2: prepare the carrots.
Rinse and peel the carrots, cut the ends on both sides. Grind the vegetable on a fine or medium grater.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
Mash the soft cheese with a fork, and if it is not loose enough for this, then grate on a fine or medium grater, just like carrots.
Step 4: prepare the apple.
Rinse the apple, peel it, remove the twig and remove the seed core. Grate the fruit pulp and pour a small amount of lemon juice, mix. This simple operation will not let the apple darken.
Step 5: season the salad.
First, mix the grated carrots and apple, pour orange juice and let it brew for 5-7 minutesIt’s best to put it in the refrigerator for this time. Then add the grated cheese to the salad, season with olive oil, stir gently and serve.
Important: if the salad turned out to be too watery in the process, drain a little excess liquid.
Step 6: serve the salad.
Eat a healthy and original vitamin salad for breakfast, dessert or afternoon snack. If your recipe book has this dish, then dieting is not only good for the figure, but also tasty.
Enjoy your meal!
- Met options for the execution of this salad, where instead of cheese, cereal curd is used.
- You can use purchased orange juice, but only if you are confident in its quality.
- To prepare this salad, you need to take apples of sweet varieties, since the orange so adds sufficient acidity to the dish.