Ingredients for Making Vitamin Salad with Vinegar
- White cabbage 300-400 grams
- Carrot 1 piece (large)
- Apple 1 piece (large)
- Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar (wine, balsamic, apple) 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Carrot, Apple
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, kitchen knife, grater, knife for cleaning vegetables and fruits, cutting board, bowl, fork.
Preparation of Vitamin Salad with Vinegar:
Step 1: Prepare the cabbage.
Cabbage, it is best to take young and crisp, peel from the dried leaves and rinse. Then lay a piece of head of cabbage on a cutting board and cut into thin strips, remembering to cut a bitter stalk.
Step 2: Prepare the carrots.
Rinse the carrots, peel them and rinse with water again to remove the remaining pieces of soil and grains of sand. Then chop the peeled vegetable into strips, as for Korean carrots, or chop it with a grater.
Step 3: Prepare the apple.
Rinse the apple and peel it, just like with carrots. Then cut into halves and clean out the seed core. Grind the remaining fruit pulp with a medium grater.
Step 4: We are preparing refueling.
In a bowl, combine sunflower oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well
Step 5: Mix the Vitamin Salad with Vinegar.
Mix carrots, cabbage and apple in a deep plate, fill with dressing and mix again. Then you can immediately serve the finished dish to the table, or you can let it stand for a while, in any case it will turn out very tasty and healthy.
Step 6: Serve the Vitamin Salad with Vinegar.
Due to the fact that when preparing the ingredients, we do not heat them, they retain all their useful properties, and vinegar and dressing in general give the dish a special aftertaste. Therefore, you get a really very useful and light vitamin salad. Serve it as a side dish for lunch or breakfast.
Enjoy your meal!
- This salad can be prepared without an apple, but the taste in this case is not so interesting and refreshing.
- Vitamin salad with vinegar only gets tastier if you let it stand for some time in the refrigerator.
- If desired, you can replace vinegar with citric acid.