Ingredients for Salad with Pasta and Tomato
- Short pasta (bows, spirals, feathers) 340 grams
- Cherry Tomatoes 300 grams
- Smoked gouda cheese 250 grams
- Fresh basil to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- White vinegar 4 tablespoons
- Adjika spicy 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Saucepan, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, bowl, whisk, deep plate, plastic wrap.
Making a salad with pasta and tomatoes:
Step 1: Cooking Pasta
Cook pasta strictly according to the instructions indicated on the package. Be careful not to digest the horns, but do not leave them moist, because in this case they will stick to your teeth unpleasantly.
Throw the finished pasta into a colander, rinse with cold water and put in a deep plate to cool, but for now go to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the cherry tomatoes.
Rinse the cherry tomatoes, wipe dry. Cut the prepared vegetables into quarters or halves, depending on their original size.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
Unpack the cheese, cut off the peel, if any. Grind the rest with a kitchen knife, cutting the ingredient into medium-sized cubes.
Step 4: prepare the basil.
Rinse the basil leaves, dry and cut, chop into thin strips. If desired, you can leave a couple of whole in order to decorate the finished salad with them.
Step 5: preparing a gas station.
Fill all the ingredients for dressing in a deep bowl, whisk them together, turning into a sauce uniform in consistency.
Step 6: mix the salad.
Fill the cooled pasta with tomatoes, cheese, basil and pour the mayonnaise dressing. Thoroughly mix the salad, cover with cling film and refrigerate 1-2 hours, so that the dish is infused and soaked. Then the pasta salad will be ready to serve.
Step 7: serve the salad with pasta and tomatoes.
Arrange the chilled salad with pasta and tomatoes on portioned plates, garnish with whole basil leaves and serve. After that, enjoy the original salad taste and compliments to your culinary abilities.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can also use spaghetti to make a salad, but first you need to break them into several small parts.
- Instead of adjika, you can use finely chopped hot pepper or hot tomato sauce.
- Sometimes a similar salad is prepared not with gouda, but with mozzarella, but keep in mind that the taste is completely different, so it’s better to try both options, choosing the best one for yourself.