Ingredients for Salad with Pasta
- Pasta (farfalle, rigatoni, etc.) 100 grams
- Fresh tomatoes 2 pieces
- Fresh basil 8-10 branches
- Mozzarella Cheese 10 balls
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 1 clove
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Saucepan, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, bowl, deep salad bowl, salad spoon, fork, garlic press, dish towel.
Cooking pasta salad:
Step 1: prepare the tomatoes.
Rinse the tomatoes with warm running water. Dry by wiping them with a kitchen towel. Crush the vegetables prepared in such a way in small cubes, not forgetting to save them from the seal left in place of the stem.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.
Peel the clove of garlic from the husk, chop using a press, pour the resulting slurry into the bowl. Pour in the same olive oil, pour a little pepper. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a fork.
Step 3: prepare the pasta.
Cook your pasta in accordance with the exact instructions on the packaging of your pasta. The common thing between the different types of pasta is that they are all boiled in boiling water, with a small amount of salt, but the cooking time always varies.
After the pasta is ready, discard it in a colander, draining excess water. Put the pasta in a salad bowl, add dressing and tomatoes to it, mix well and wait until it cools to almost room temperature.
Step 4: prepare the cheese.
Squeeze the mozzarella balls lightly from excess fluid. Then lay them on a cutting board and cut them into small pieces: into quarters or even less.
Step 5: prepare the basil.
Rinse the basil leaves, sorting them out, removing the withered and, conversely, too young, small ones. Grind the prepared ingredient with a knife or tear by hand.
Step 6: mix the salad with pasta.
For pasta and tomatoes already mixed and seasoned in a salad bowl, add basil and mozzarella. Carefully and carefully, so as not to damage either the cheese or the pasta, mix all the ingredients together. In the end, you can add pepper to your taste, but salt this salad does not need at all.
Step 7: serve the salad with pasta.
You can serve a salad with pasta immediately after cooking, while it is still barely warm, or you can insist it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. When serving, do not use any additional sauces, all the necessary dressing is already in the salad, so just enjoy its refined taste. And in order for guests to accurately appreciate the charm of this Italian dish, laying the salad on portioned plates, decorate it with whole leaves of fresh basil.
Enjoy your meal!
- In this recipe, it is impossible to replace olive oil with sunflower, even if it is odorless.
- Replace regular tomatoes with cherry to make the appearance of the dish even more palatable and brighter.
- For the preparation of salad, short paste is suitable, since long after cooling will become rubber, which will negatively affect the taste of the dish.
- In order to make the salad more tender and refined, scald the tomatoes, then peel them and remove the seeds.