Green Buckwheat Salad Ingredients
- Buckwheat green (sprouted) 200 grams
- Fresh tomatoes 2 pieces
- Dill greens to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Arugula to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (linseed, olive) 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Tomato, Buckwheat
- Serving 2 servings
Salad bowl, tablespoon, kitchen knife, cutting board, colander.
Cooking a salad with green buckwheat:
Step 1: prepare green buckwheat.
To prepare this salad, only green buckwheat is suitable. It can be purchased in special stores and there you can get exact instructions on how to germinate it. But keep in mind that the most useful and delicious sprouts are no more than 3 millimeters long.
Rinse green buckwheat with clean water and dry a little.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
Rinse fresh tomatoes with warm water, remove the seals with the tip of the knife, which remained in the place where the tail was. Arrange the vegetables prepared in this way on a cutting board and cut into small slices or cubes.
Step 3: prepare the greens.
Put all fresh herbs in a colander, substitute under a stream of warm water and rinse, then shake off excess moisture. Arrange the prepared herbs on a cutting board, cut the stems at the dill and parsley. Crush the remaining leaves into very small pieces, for convenience you can use special kitchen scissors.
Step 4: mix the salad.
Mix the sprouted green buckwheat with slices of tomato and fresh herbs, sprinkle with sea salt, mix. After the vegetables and herbs have a little juice, fill the dish with vegetable oil, mix again and then serve a healthy and tasty dish to the table.
Step 5: serve the salad with green buckwheat.
Serve green buckwheat immediately after preparation. In order for your body to absorb as many nutrients as possible, carefully chew each serving. Eating at all is worth it in a hurry, savoring every bite, especially if you have a whole plate of tasty and healthy food in front of you.
Enjoy your meal!
- To prepare this salad, use any fresh herbs that are at your fingertips, for example, lettuce or Chinese cabbage.
- Instead of sea salt, you can use ordinary, but iodized.
- In order to make the salad more tender, you can peel the tomatoes from the skin. To do this, first scald the vegetables with boiling water.
- To germinate buckwheat, it must first be soaked in a small amount of clean water for 4-6 hours. Then drain excess water that has not been absorbed, and rinse the cereal itself again. Leave the soaked green buckwheat in a warm place for 12 hours. Check the cereals every 2-3 hours and mix. As a result, after the specified time, sprouts will appear from the cereal.