Ingredients for Salad with Sesame and Chicken
- Sesame seeds 2-3 teaspoons
- Chicken fillet 250 grams
- Fresh cucumbers 2 pieces (large)
- Cilantro or parsley 2-3 branches
- Green chili pepper 1 piece (optional)
- Vinegar 9% 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 5 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Chicken
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Salad bowl, deep plate, bowl, tablespoon, fork, kitchen knife, cutting board, disposable paper towels, spatula.
Making salad with sesame seeds and chicken:
Step 1: Prepare the Chicken Fillet.
Be sure to first defrost the chicken fillet, and then rinse well and wipe with disposable paper towels. Thus, you need to dry the meat so that it is better saturated with spices, and in our case, marinade.
Cut the prepared chicken into small cubes and place in a deep plate. Pour it with a mixture of one teahouse tablespoons of vinegar one tablespoons sugar and three tablespoons soy sauce. Mix thoroughly and leave to marinate on 20-30 minutes.
After the chicken fillet has soaked in the marinade, drain the liquid from it. And heat in a pan 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, then put the chicken cubes in it and fry them over medium heat until fully cooked, while the sides of the fillet slices should be covered with a delicious golden blush.
After frying, put the chicken on disposable paper towels and wait for the meat to cool and get rid of excess oil.
Step 2: Prepare the cucumber.
Wash fresh cucumbers, cut off the ends and make sure that the skin is not bitter, and, accordingly, that you do not need to peel the vegetables. Cut the prepared cucumbers into small pieces of a size convenient for you.
Step 3: Prepare the dressing.
Pour the rest into the bowl 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Sprinkle pepper. Mix the dressing well with a fork.
Step 4: Mix the salad ingredients with sesame seeds and chicken.
Put chicken, cucumbers in a salad bowl and pour everything with dressing, mix. Add sesame seeds and mix again thoroughly. Meanwhile, rinse the greens and green chili peppers if you want to add it. Slice these ingredients and sprinkle them on top of a salad with sesame seeds and chicken.
You can still lay this salad in layers or even simply put chicken, cucumbers and other green ingredients separately from each other on one large dish, pour dressing and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Step 5: Serve the salad with sesame seeds and chicken.
Serve the salad with sesame seeds and chicken immediately after cooking as the main dish, so it turns out not only tasty and healthy, but also very satisfying. But as an addition, you can offer him a couple of slices of slightly stale brown bread.
Enjoy your meal!
- In order to increase the benefits of the salad and give it a completely unusual taste, some cooks use sesame instead of sunflower or olive oil.
- Many recipes for such a salad say that you need to sprinkle chicken fillet with sesame seeds in a pan, and then continue frying. But you do not need to do this, because with such heat treatment, sesame, alas, loses all its useful properties.
- And to make this salad even more green and healthy, Chinese cabbage will help you. At the same time, you do not need to mix it with other ingredients, just cut large and lay on the bottom of the salad bowl, and first lay the chicken layers sprinkled with sesame seeds, then cucumbers, and pour everything with salad dressing.