Smoked Egg Salad Ingredients
- Smoked eggs 2 pieces
- Cherry Tomatoes 5-6 pieces
- Lettuce leaves 2-3 pieces
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece (large)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Tomato, Salad, Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
salad bowl - 2 pieces, a kitchen knife, cutting board, soft sponge for washing vegetables, disposable paper towels
Cooking smoked egg salad:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.
Place smoked eggs on a cutting board and divide them into four equal parts, cutting them first with a knife along and then across. You should get large, beautiful and very tasty pieces.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
Rinse the tomatoes thoroughly, use a soft sponge to achieve the best result. Wipe the vegetables dry with paper towels. Cut each tomato into four equal parts, just like smoked eggs.
Step 3: prepare the cucumber.
Wash and dry the cucumber. Make sure that his skin is not bitter by trying a piece. Cut this ingredient diagonally so that, again, you get beautiful and juicy slices.
Step 4: prepare lettuce leaves.
Rinse the leaves of the salad with warm water, then dry thoroughly with paper towels so that they are not too wet. With a knife or hand, cut or tear the greens into several large pieces.
Step 5: serve the salad with smoked eggs.
Prepare two dishes for serving, lay on each lettuce, lightly salt, pepper and mix the greens. Lay cucumbers, tomatoes and eggs on top, add a little more pepper and salt to the salad. After that, start eating and enjoy the unique taste of smoked eggs in combination with fresh and juicy vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!
- Smoked eggs can be found not only in the store, but also cooked on their own. To do this, place the hard-boiled and peeled eggs in the onion broth with liquid smoke and a small amount of salt for 6-8 hours. For 1 cup of broth you need about 1/2 tablespoon of liquid smoke. To taste, cloves, cardamom and ginger can be added to the broth.
- To taste, you can add sour cream or mayonnaise to the salad.
- If you could find fresh herbs at your fingertips, be sure to decorate her ready-made salad.