Ingredients for Making Green Salad
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Lettuce leaves 6-8 pieces
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients Salad
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, kitchen knife, colander, tablespoon, salad bowl.
Making a salad of greens:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Put parsley, dill and green onions in a colander and rinse thoroughly with water, after which the ingredients must be shaken or wiped with disposable paper towels to get rid of moisture. Just wash the lettuce leaves, holding it in your hands under running water. And then dry them as well.
Put the ingredients prepared in this way on a cutting board, remove all wilted, withered and yellowed leaves.
Separate greens of parsley and dill from inedible and thick stems, chop the rest very finely.
At the feathers of green onions cut off the white part. Grind everything else with a knife.
Lay the lettuce leaves on a chopping board on top of each other, press with your palm and chop into thin strips.
Step 2: prepare a salad of greens.
Put all chopped, chopped and chopped greens in a salad bowl. Salt and mix so that the ingredients release a small amount of juice. Then season with a vitamin-rich salad with olive oil. Attention: dressing salad is important not only for taste, but also in order to ensure better digestibility of the fat-soluble vitamins contained in the main ingredients.
Step 3: serve the greens salad.
Serve the greens immediately after cooking, preventing it from standing and thereby losing half of its juiciness and taste. Believe me, this dish will become on your table not only an addition or a side dish to the main dishes, but a real storehouse of vitamin and good mood for you, your family and guests.
Enjoy your meal!
- If your salad has to stand for a while before serving, it is better not to season it and do not salt, otherwise it will wither and lose its juiciness.
- To make a salad of greens more appetizing and satisfying, add an egg or soft cheese to it.
- This salad can be not only an excellent side dish, but also a filling for pancakes.
- Those who cannot imagine a good salad without fat sour cream or mayonnaise can use the salad dressing they prefer.